Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What & Who’s members parts are on your 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Coondog
Not to include the 914 parts businesses but giving a special shout out to Mikey from 914 rubber because we all have there parts. Here is my list of members parts that are on my car.

Spoke. LED lights
Rotary’14. Fuel lines
mb911. 914-6 Tins
bdstone914. Space saver spare and bracket
Mueller. 914-6 emblem
photos. 914 fuel-temp gauge
tweet. Interior light
mb911. 914-6 heat exchangers
burton73. Fuch rims
ValcoOscar. Bumper
ndfrigi. Front hood latch
mepstein
Besides almost every vendor, there are so many members, I couldn’t even begin to come up with a list. Thanks to everyone who helps me enjoy my hobby. beerchug.gif
914_7T3
Virtually everybody's along with a disproportionate amount form @914Sixer & @bdstone914

smilie_pokal.gif
ndfrigi
any updated pic of the car sir Greg after the last visit from PMS?
wes
My car never would have been restored by me if not for most of the people on that list. I’ve used parts from most all of the vendors listed starting with Mark at 914Ruber with the most. Also I’m pretty sure many of the vendors wouldn’t even exist if not for 914world’s founders at the top of the list as I know it “Sir Andy”. Yes it’s a great world 914World and family thank you all!
mb911
agree.gif

914rubber , AA, and myself for most of my parts. Thanks Andy.
Specracer
914 rubber, Craig at Camp, BDstone, AA, Pelican, and several, other members I cant remember.

EDIT, cant forget 2 huge resources, this and Jeff Blowsby websites, while not tangible parts, HUGE amounts of information.
raynekat
Me too....just about everyone here has pitched in some great parts for my build. Thanks. Couldn't have done it without everyone.

Also had a bunch of help on Pelican and Early S Registry.
Steve
Spoke. LED lights
Rotary’14. Fuel lines
bdstone914. pedals and fuel tank
Mueller. 914-6 emblem
mb911. 914-6 heat exchangers, GT flair extension and muffler
914 Rubber - Rubber
PMS six conversion parts and great people to work with. advice etc.
Pelican. Various fuel pump, sensors,etc.
AA. Various parts over the years, rubber, shocks, 914-6 water bottle, bumper tops, etc.
Sierra Madre. Various parts
GPR. Tarret sway bar, etc.
Camp914 . rear hood shocks, etc
Rich Johnson. 914-6 motor mount, Boxster brake adapters, etc....
Zims. clutch packages and other stuff
Stoddard
Jwest shifter and other stuff
Automotion and Performance Products RIP
DC Automotive. Used parts
Fikse. Rims
Hagerty. Insurance
Rennline
Elephant racing bushings
Rebel racing 2.5" rear coil overs
Tangerine Racing shift rod adjuster
etc.
Andyrew
Mueller suspension roller bearings
ValcoOscar keychains
914werke tow bar
Camp914 hood shocks
Chris Folley suspension reinforcement bits
Engman inner long kits
914 rubber, can't remember it all.

The member and venders 100% keep these cars alive!!!
VegasRacer
JRust tail lights. pray.gif
iankarr
At this point almost all of our cars are mutts, aren’t they? Mine have a lot of 914rubber, some Auto Atlanta, a bit of Bdstone, valcoOscar, 9147T3, Brad Mayer and too many others to count. If there were “ancestry dna” on my car, it would look like the member list on this site!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
it is the true dedication of the lovers of 914s that put their time and money into making and or saving and stocking parts for this very small market with actually no hope of really making money. Thank all of you for that.

For example Jeff Bowlsby: that guy takes SO much time with those wiring harnesses that he is probably working for a dollar an hour, and then he single handedly put the limited editions on top of the pile of valuable 914-4s. (and thanks Jeff, because of you I can no longer drive the white limited edition I was preparing for myself because it is worth too much!!!!!!!!!)

PS I get complaints every day from my Belgian wife for making 1000 tow hooks, but had to because the tooling was so so expensive! (you should e mail her and say that you are glad that we made them so I will have a better time this weekend! LOL)
Mikey914
The good news is the cars are getting more notice.
Yes we’re are not going to get rich making parts for 5he 914s. My goal has always been to drive the costs down for parts. There still is a reasonable margin and if invested directly back into making more parts it keeps my guys working and the lights on.

But we have the world members to thank for their support. Without you (and Andy, thanks) we would not be here today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.