Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: set of 16 alloy wheel lug bolts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914luvr
Found this set of bolts I don't need. They obviously need to be painted or silver zinc plated. $110 shipped ConUS.
Click to view attachment
BENBRO02
QUOTE(a914luvr @ Oct 30 2019, 05:35 PM) *

Found this set of bolts I don't need. They obviously need to be painted or silver zinc plated. $110 shipped ConUS.
Click to view attachment

It looks like the 2 silver ones have different mating surfaces than the other 14. I believe they are not interchangeable.
a914luvr
Might just be an optical illusion. These are all OE bolts and there's only 1 version that I know of. All look to be ball seat and definitely use a 19mm socket.
bdstone914
@BENBRO02 date='Oct 30 2019, 07:14 PM' post='2758363']
@a914luvr post='2758303' date='Oct 30 2019, 05:35 PM']
Click to view attachment
[/quote]
It looks like the 2 silver ones have different mating surfaces than the other 14. I believe they are not interchangeable.
[/quote]

Those are all original lug bolts. I have not seen an aftermarket bolt made exactly as the originals. The originals have a VW logo stamped on the threaded end. Will post picture later. There are aftermarket bolts with the wrong ball radius. I bought a few to check and what I got were ok.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.