Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB chrome front bumper cut
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
lhu128l
I’m looking for a chrome front bumper cut . I’m getting mine rechromed and due to damage on the drivers side . I fugue the easiest is to add the end . Ideally join would be middle of fog light ... someone must have a scrap /damaged one ? Would need posting to Uk ...many thanks
bdstone914
QUOTE(lhu128l @ Nov 4 2019, 03:41 AM) *

I’m looking for a chrome front bumper cut . I’m getting mine rechromed and due to damage on the drivers side . I fugue the easiest is to add the end . Ideally join would be middle of fog light ... someone must have a scrap /damaged one ? Would need posting to Uk ...many thanks

I think i have a damaged bumpet that msy work for you. It is stored at a friends so i eill need to get him to check.

Bruce
Psw1811

I have a quite nice early chrome bumper, it does have a few minor bumps but no creases - if you are having it re-chromed anyway would be much easier to have bumps knocked out, than cut and weld?!? I’m in the UK GL5 I have it on eBay for £200 but yours for £150 if you’re interested
Psw1811
QUOTE(Psw1811 @ Nov 4 2019, 11:38 AM) *

I have a quite nice early chrome bumper, it does have a few minor bumps but no creases - if you are having it re-chromed anyway would be much easier to have bumps knocked out, than cut and weld?!? I’m in the UK GL5 I have it on eBay for £200 but yours for £150 if you’re interested

lhu128l
QUOTE(Psw1811 @ Nov 4 2019, 11:39 AM) *

QUOTE(Psw1811 @ Nov 4 2019, 11:38 AM) *

Thanks for offer .. I may still take you up on it ... I’m Swindon so not far ... I think i I missed your bumper tops on eBay a few weeks back
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.