Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB left headlight bucket area metal / partial clip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
iankarr
Hi Guys,

I bought a bumblebee roller in primer that was supposedly straight and ready for paint. My intent for this car was to create a full roller-to-street video series on rebuilding / reassembling a 914.

Of course, there are issues. Nothing major, but it looks like it was tapped pretty good on the left front and the PO did a bit of a hack job on the left headlight bucket area. Does anyone have that part to sell?

We found an early front clip, but apparently the headlight bucket area is different on the 74 and no point in doing a janky job on a bumblebee.

I'd love to get these videos rolling this fall/winter, but am stuck until this bodywork gets sorted. Please PM if you have any questions.

Thanks much!

Ian
injunmort
I have a decent 74, show me what you need.
iankarr
Thanks Mort. Just sent you a PM
Porschef
Mort’s the man, should be an interesting series beerchug.gif
iankarr
Mort will check his stash this week. In the meantime (and just in case he doesn't have it) can anyone else spare a "late" left headlight bucket?

Talking about the four pieces which define the buckt...including the part which abuts the fender which is not shown in this pic.

Click to view attachment

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.