Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Cabinetmaker Returns!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rad23racer
Good Morning All...

I'm sorry to have to post this thread but I am not sure what else to do.

On October 11, Curt emailed me and told me my locks were done. On October 14th, I sent him full payment through PayPal. On October 21st, I emailed him to find out if the locks had been shipped. On October 24th, after sending a PM through 914world, he responded that his mom had been in the hospital and that he would get them out that day. I had a nice PM conversation with him and told him that if he needed the weekend to recover before shipping them out, that wouldn't be a problem for me. On October 29th, I sent him another email to find out if they had been shipped yet. November 1st and 3rd I sent PMs requesting information. As of this post, Curt has not responded to me through email or PM. 914world shows that he has been logging in regularly so I am not sure why he is not responding to me.

I would appreciate some communication regarding my locks so I can get moving on putting my car back together.

I appreciate The Cabinetmaker providing this service for all of us here and am excited to get the locks back and installed.

Thanks,
Rick
mepstein
Curt is a long time member so even though I’m sure you are frustrated, give him a second chance. I’m sure he will come through.
rad23racer
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 4 2019, 12:57 PM) *

Curt is a long time member so even though I’m sure you are frustrated, give him a second chance. I’m sure he will come through.

I'm just looking for a little communication...
mb911
I am sure he will come through..
injunmort
curt is a good guy, try him on facebook page.
bdstone914
Just contact him. I see he has been active on facebook.
914Sixer
Seems like he lost his lease on his shop and he was in the process of cleaning out and selling off.
tailwind22
I too have $2000 worth of locks in the possession of Curt. He informed me the first week of October that they were completed and I sent a pay pal payment to him. This was a complete set of 914-6 locks some NOS. I have sent emails and PMs, none of which have been replied to. I was thinking of posting something but was trying to give him a some time. Does anyone have a phone number for him? This would be a major loss for me if I don't get the parts back.
914Sixer
Now wondering if he has had some sort of medical problem. You are never prepared for them.
mb911
agree.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Rad, Tailwind. My apologies. Both packages left last night. I'll get you the tracking numbers when l get to my shop this morning. I won't go into it here, but I've had a few set backs. All is good. You will both be very happy with the locks. Doing the six ignition was fun.
Coondog
Hope your mom is ok..... smile.gif
sb914
piratenanner.gif a love a happy ending!
I knew curt would reply ! He’s one of the good guys!
He hooked me up .
rad23racer
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Nov 5 2019, 07:49 AM) *

Rad, Tailwind. My apologies. Both packages left last night. I'll get you the tracking numbers when l get to my shop this morning. I won't go into it here, but I've had a few set backs. All is good. You will both be very happy with the locks. Doing the six ignition was fun.

Curt,

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm sorry for whatever has come up in your life and hope that it works out for you. I really appreciate the service you provide and can't wait to get my car back together.

Rick
tailwind22
Curt, thank you for the update. It had been a pleasure working with you and I hope all is well with you.
mepstein
I would update the title now that everyone is grouphug.gif
rad23racer
Just wanted to update everyone on my locks.

As promised, they were delivered Friday while I was at SEMA. I finally had time to open the box this morning and I am very happy with the work that was done. I would absolutely use his services again.

My Rebuilt Locks

FlacaProductions
Great to hear this but link no workie....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.