john
Mikey914
Just broke 85,000 cycles today!
Still going strong
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 22 2019, 05:32 PM) *

Just broke 85,000 cycles today!
Still going strong

So awesome. Thank you for your work on this project. I don't need any right now, and may have a couple of extras, but I know I will never need these again.

Cheers to you and your team... beerchug.gif

pete
DRPHIL914
Please put me in as a stand by just got back on world today after being gone for a week ,
Thanks!
tyfighter123
Can I still get in on these?
Mikey914
The GB is over as we were basically giving these away. But we do have them on the site on sale til the 20th
Black
https://900designs-container.zoeysite.com/b...lectrical-relay

Red
https://900designs-container.zoeysite.com/r...lectrical-relay

By the way we just broke 230,000 cycles on the test bed. That's one of the reasons we can offer you a warranty. We actually test our products.

Old pic buy still going

By the way our goal was 200,000 cycles for these.

whitetwinturbo
blink.gif ..........guess I'm WAY late to this thread. Catching up on Stay-At-Home subscribed garage thread dry.gif so I'm bit behind on this GBuy slap.gif
Mikey914
Yes the GB has come and gone but there is a discount code in the back of Pano
Mikey914
And these test relay has yet to fail 2yr warranty in these
jd74914
Just curious but are you doing endurance testing on more than one relay?
Mikey914
We only have one test bed, We do QC each relay before it ships but we were thinking we could get it to fail at some point.
jd74914
It would be interesting to run a second or third up in cycles, just in case the one you picked to endurance test happens to be a best-of-the-best. (Not intending to criticize, I've had the "pleasure" of doing endurance testing and was always surprised to see the massive variance in some electronics.)
Mikey914
We do plan to test more, but want to see how far it will go. We did build these to be durable, and this one was chosen at random not made specifically for testing. Anyone want to place bets on how long it will last?
There’s a thread worth posting.
Mblizzard
Just replaced all of mine with these yesterday!. All very nice. ?kept the old ones of course but these are not likely to fail anytime soon!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.