914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
3 pair Rear shock bolts $40 a set
Rear Hubs $75 a set
1 set left Steering U joints $40 a set
Push-rod rod tubes $40 a set w/o O rings, $60 with Viton o rings
Tow hook $50
Sold but have more - Spare tire hold down plate and bolt $25

Shipping by USPS flat rate small $8, Medium duty $16.
Tdskip
Tasty!
Luke M
Hi Bruce,

I'll take a set of the steering u-joints.
Pm me the pay pal info.

Thanks,
mepstein
Bruce - I'll take a set of steering U joints. Thanks, Mark
aharder
Bruce,

I'll take a set up the Steering Joints and the Spare Hold Down.
I have your paypal, will those fit it a small?

Thanks.
Allen
bdstone914
@aharder date='Nov 7 2019, 03:23 PM' post='2760163']
Bruce,

I'll take a set up the Steering Joints and the Spare Hold Down.
I have your paypal, will those fit it a small?

Thanks.
Allen
[/quote]

Yes they will fit in a small flat rate box.
Do not send friends and family. It removes your address and removes the shipping disciunt from paypal.

DRPHIL914
bruce I will take a set of U-joints and a set of the rear shock bolts!

Phil
$88.00?
@bdstone914

also - I got from you at the Okteenerfest the 2 front shock things but you didn't have the cup washer or nut or bolts, so if you ever do those id like to complete the look, I just put the other half moon washers in place and now those screws the nut and center cupwasher don't look so good in comparison!
bdstone914
@DRPHIL914 date='Nov 8 2019, 08:12 AM' post='2760364']

Phil
$88.00?
@bdstone914

also - I got from you at the Okteenerfest the 2 front shock things but you didn't have the cup washer or nut or bolts, so if you ever do those id like to complete the look, I just put the other half moon washers in place and now those screws the nut and center cupwasher don't look so good in comparison!
[/quote]

Let me get a count on thr u joints. I think you will be getting the last pair.
Not clear on what added hardware you need.
I think you are referring to the bumper shock hole cover plates. I just found them there. Not sure what size hardware is needed.
Bruce
DRPHIL914
not I was referring to the bolts that hold the front shock tower in place 4 of them , and the nut that holds the top concave washer on the top of the front strut , and that large concave washer too.

-let me know on the steering u- joint. if yhou are out I can wait until another run of them just put me on the top of the list, it may be a while before I do the steering rebuild and get into that, but right now I would like to do the rest of the hardware on the struts .

Phil

[quote name='bdstone914' date='Nov 8 2019, 11:12 AM' post='2760397']

Phil
$88.00?
@bdstone914

[/quote]

I think you are referring to the bumper shock hole cover plates. I just found them there. Not sure what size hardware is needed.
Bruce
[/quote]
bdstone914
@DRPHIL914' date='Nov 8 2019, 02:08 PM' post='2760458']
not I was referring to the bolts that hold the front shock tower in place 4 of them , and the nut that holds the top concave washer on the top of the front strut , and that large concave washer too.

-let me know on the steering u- joint. if yhou are out I can wait until another run of them just put me on the top of the list, it may be a while before I do the steering rebuild and get into that, but right now I would like to do the rest of the hardware on the struts .

Phil

[quote name='bdstone914' date='Nov 8 2019, 11:12 AM' post='2760397']

Phil
$88.00?
@bdstone914

[/quote]

Bruce
[/quote]
[/quote]

Ok, i know what you need now. I do have a pair of u joints for you. Pretty sure i have the strut cup washers too.
Bruce
mepstein
Bruce - I just sent payment. Thanks mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.