Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best 914 Mechanics Bay Area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Apexster
I do most of my own work on my 914, but I'll be jobbing some out. So I'm interested in hearing your opinions on who's the best person/shop for 914's in the Bay Area. I live in Walnut Creek. popcorn[1].gif
DucRS
I too will be searching for a mechanic soon. Sure would be nice to get some feedback from the this knowledgeable community. popcorn[1].gif
JeffBowlsby
I am. And you are. Aren't we all?

But I only work on my own cars.

wink.gif

fiacra
QUOTE(Apexster @ Nov 8 2019, 10:55 AM) *

I do most of my own work on my 914, but I'll be jobbing some out. So I'm interested in hearing your opinions on who's the best person/shop for 914's in the Bay Area. I live in Walnut Creek. popcorn[1].gif

Eason Auto Works in Oakland. Bill Eason knows 914s (and all vintage Porsche) in and out. Not cheap, but worth it. I also believe James at Buggy House in Hayward will work on 914s. I know he will rebuild a 914 engine. Reliable and honest.
SirAndy
QUOTE(fiacra @ Nov 8 2019, 07:01 PM) *
QUOTE(Apexster @ Nov 8 2019, 10:55 AM) *

Eason Auto Works in Oakland. Bill Eason knows 914s (and all vintage Porsche) in and out. Not cheap, but worth it. I also believe James at Buggy House in Hayward will work on 914s. I know he will rebuild a 914 engine. Kind of grouchy to deal with, but reliable and honest.

I'll second Bill Eason, one of the few left around here that knows 914s ...
bye1.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.