Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: eBay/Paypal Discount Codes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mharrison
Thought you guys might be interested in this............

eBay knocks 10% off a purchase with no minimum required when you pay via PayPal and enter coupon code "CATLSP051025" during checkout. (A $25 maximum discount applies.)

Or take $10 off $50 or more via coupon code "CATLSP051050"

Or $15 off $100 or more with coupon code "CATLSP051500".

No end date is listed.
Qarl
huh!

If I purchase a $50 item from Joe on e-bay, and enter the code... I only pay $40??

How does Joe end up getting his entire $50 he was promised (less the fees of course).

The fees (Paypal+Ebay) don't add up to 10%?

Me no understand?
SLITS
QUOTE (Qarl @ Jul 1 2005, 01:10 PM)
huh!

If I purchase a $50 item from Joe on e-bay, and enter the code... I only pay $40??

How does Joe end up getting his entire $50 he was promised (less the fees of course).

The fees (Paypal+Ebay) don't add up to 10%?

Me no understand?

You didn't understand how Bush won either laugh.gif

eBay has made a stromberg.gif of money and being the benovelent organization they are, the CEO decided to share chairfall.gif

Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, etc....................,
airsix
THANK YOU Mr. Harrison!

Ok, I just tried this and it worked. I got $25 off a $280 purchase. I checked Ebay policy on the use of coupons and they say that if the coupon code does not have an email address embedded in the code it's okay to share with others. So, using the above codes isn't shady.

here's the link to the ebay coupon policy page.

-Ben M.
mharrison
I have used all three of these. Each one worked and it saved me about $24.00. I love that being the cheap bastard that I am!

1 day left to use these!!!!
zonedoubt
QUOTE (mharrison @ Jul 14 2005, 10:29 AM)
I have used all three of these. Each one worked and it saved me about $24.00. I love that being the cheap bastard that I am!

1 day left to use these!!!!

So is there an end date for this offer?

>No end date is listed.

Thanks for the info. I just snagged some parts that I was waiting for an excuse to buy. biggrin.gif
markb
That figures! I just bought a 12 string guitar yesterday for $600.00. I could have saved a little money. sad.gif
Eric_Shea
That figures! I just bought a 12 string guitar yesterday for $600.00. I could have saved a little money.

I could have saved you more... biggrin.gif
Gint
Is there a time limit on these or not?
bd1308
no.
mharrison
According to this:
http://www.savings-center.com/store/ebay

These expire TODAY.
bd1308
QUOTE (mharrison @ Jul 15 2005, 10:09 PM)
According to this:
http://www.savings-center.com/store/ebay

These expire TODAY.

shucks.
grantsfo
Thanks just saved $10 on my new cordless impact wrench!
bd1308
okay somebody buy something......
see if they will work.
grantsfo
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jul 16 2005, 02:49 AM)
okay somebody buy something......
see if they will work.

Worked for me last night
cooltimes
QUOTE (mharrison @ Jul 1 2005, 10:51 AM)
Thought you guys might be interested in this............

eBay knocks 10% off a purchase with no minimum required when you pay via PayPal and enter coupon code "CATLSP051025" during checkout. (A $25 maximum discount applies.)

Or take $10 off $50 or more via coupon code "CATLSP051050"

Or $15 off $100 or more with coupon code "CATLSP051500".

No end date is listed.

Since one post is saying it expires TODAY, where did you get those numbers to begin with?
I am positive EVERYONE on here who uses EBAY would like to know how they can find it and stay current on coupon discounts.

Thanks.
Mike Cooley
Memphis

Weather report:
Rainy Memphis day. Flooding in Southaven, MS not far from Nesbit, MS user looking for a teener.
Wouldn't we all much rather be crabbing in Ocean Springs or Gaither, MS, roof off, the 914 way. LOL
mharrison
I found them listed here:

http://www.hotdealsclub.com/

This is just a general deal website that happened to post these. I find all sorts of great stuff here. Also try:

http://dealnews.com/

I check both of these sites on pretty much a daily basis. This is the first time I've posted any of the stuff on here since so many of us buy parts on eBay.

I hope that many of you were able to pick up some parts with eBay and Paypal picking up part of the tab!

-Matt
Joe Bob
They show expired as of today...crap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.