Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1971 Porsche 914 - Make an Offer!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ajshapi2
I have owned this 1971 Porsche 914 since 2006. It was completely restored about eight years ago which included taking the body down to bare metal and tearing the motor down to the block. It has been driven less than 5000 miles since the restoration.This 914 is painted Dodge Viper "charcoal beige metallic". There is no visible rust and few blemishes in the paint. All lights work as they should, including the pop-up headlights.The interior is in great shape. The original black fabric covering the seats and center console is in pristine condition. The dashboard is un-cracked and there are wood accents around all the audio/climate controls. The 1.7L engine was completely rebuilt during the restoration. The standard battery was replaced with a gel cell that ensures a charge. This targa top Porsche would make a great addition to any collector's garage or to anyone looking for or a weekend toy. I am asking $18,000 OBO. Please call with any questions. 828-506-0350.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
skjl47
Hello; Is this the same car you had for sale near Bean Station TN a year or so ago?
SteveL
Could you please post some pictures of the sail panels, specifically drivers side right behind and above the door handle? Thanks
ajshapi2
QUOTE(skjl47 @ Nov 11 2019, 05:46 PM) *

Hello; Is this the same car you had for sale near Bean Station TN a year or so ago?

Sorry for the late reply but it is the same car that was located in Bean Station. I have since relocated to central NC and have started trying to sell again.
ajshapi2
QUOTE(SteveL @ Nov 11 2019, 08:58 PM) *

Could you please post some pictures of the sail panels, specifically drivers side right behind and above the door handle? Thanks

Again, apologize for the late reply but I can post some pictures this afternoon.
ajshapi2
See pictures of driver sail panel
Cairo94507
There appears to be rust bubbles on the sail panel on the driver's side......that does not bode well for a car reportedly taken to bare metal and restored. I hope the seller can post in progress pictures showing the car stripped to metal, etc. Also it would be nice to see some photos of the car in good lighting showing the color and entire car. Receipts for the engine rebuild, other parts, etc. GLWTS. beerchug.gif
ajshapi2
All work was done by a local car club. I would be happy to schedule a test drive for interested parties.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.