Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sail Panel horizontal chrome piece holes diameter?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
9144me2enjoy
Does anyone know the correct hole sizes for the 4 clips that hold the lower horizontal chrome piece on that attach to the Sail Panel on each side? On my car they have been filled in over the years and even on the underneath/inside of the fender well its hard to tell their locations! I can guess based on the size of the clips but it would be nice to be sure. Thank you
dr914@autoatlanta.com
should be 5mm holes, and if filled with only filler, you should be able to look sideways at the paint and see where they were and locate them with an awl

QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Nov 12 2019, 08:52 AM) *

Does anyone know the correct hole sizes for the 4 clips that hold the lower horizontal chrome piece on that attach to the Sail Panel on each side? On my car they have been filled in over the years and even on the underneath/inside of the fender well its hard to tell their locations! I can guess based on the size of the clips but it would be nice to be sure. Thank you

9144me2enjoy
Thanks for the information, have a great day! driving.gif
VG-914
QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Nov 12 2019, 08:52 AM) *

Does anyone know the correct hole sizes for the 4 clips that hold the lower horizontal chrome piece on that attach to the Sail Panel on each side?

Order the chrome piece, and you will have the spacing right on it when it comes.
9144me2enjoy
Excellent, thanks again appreciate the help. Looking great....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.