Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Set of Four Porsche Hubcap Crests $80 all or $25 each
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
These are a very nice set of hubcap crests. I removed them from some so so hubcaps. Bright finish. The lighting images make them appear dark in ares. One cap has a flat spot in the center.
$25 each or $80 for the set.
mepstein
Very good deal. The reproductions are 3X that amount. They were used on the back of the GT's to cover the trunk lock hole.
bdstone914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 14 2019, 09:41 PM) *

Very good deal. The reproductions are 3X that amount. They were used on the back of the GT's to cover the trunk lock hole.

Ahhhhhh...... Price check aisle one.

Here is a high res image. I think these caps have the most detail. Compare the feathers in the horse tail to other Porsche crests.

Mark is making me think if I want to keep them.Click to view attachment
Blue6
Bruce, I’ll take them. May I pick them up early next week? Maybe I’ll bring Jim out and we can do lunch...
bdstone914
@Blue6 date='Nov 14 2019, 09:51 PM' post='2762205']
Bruce, I’ll take them. May I pick them up early next week? Maybe I’ll bring Jim out and we can do lunch...
[/quote]

Sure, If Jim comes too can we get him to buy lunch?

Blue6
Yeah, we can try. I’ll have my people contact your people early next week and arrange a meet.. thank you
tsvo
Second in line if sale does not complete
Retroracer
So it'll look like this installed:

Click to view attachment

- Tony
mepstein
This one is on the Max Moritz GT

sixnotfour
QUOTE(mepstein @ Nov 16 2019, 04:31 PM) *

This one is on the Max Moritz GT

356 hubcap crest.
yes that one is correct,,,chrome on brass,,plastic on brass,,,your choice..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.