Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Great Mercedes Benz commercial
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Here's one from Audi too... driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tstc6NmNAus

sixnotfour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5CztULFMX4
mepstein
We have the real deal on World. Margie Smith-Haas

Betty
Thank you for posting this. driving-girl.gif
914four
Thanks for posting!

I have a granddaughter in the first grade STEAM program. I am encouraging her to focus on math, science and technology and hope she will consider an engineering career one day.

I'll look for one of these cars when they are released to the public in December.
SirAndy
IPB Image
gereed75
I guess you could choose to believe they are being noble in an effort to be inclusive and respectful of the female gender..... or maybe they are just trying to create demand in a market segment that historically does not choose their products.
SirAndy
QUOTE(gereed75 @ Nov 17 2019, 10:19 AM) *

I guess you could choose to believe they are being noble in an effort to be inclusive and respectful of the female gender..... or maybe they are just trying to create demand in a market segment that historically does not choose their products.

Why can't it be both?
confused24.gif
mepstein
Great marketing taps into people’s emotions. This one seems to get it.
Jett
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 17 2019, 10:24 AM) *

QUOTE(gereed75 @ Nov 17 2019, 10:19 AM) *

Why can't it be both?
confused24.gif

smile.gif It is both smile.gif
gereed75
Got no problem with both. Like women. Like cars. Like women in cars.
warpig
pray.gif Chicks Rule! driving-girl.gif
Larmo63
I found myself rooting for Danica Patrick a few years back when she was leading the Indianapolis 500.

A woman winning at Indy would have been epic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.