Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 914-6 GT Reat "vented" brake calipers, 914-6 rear rotors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
First up are a set of 914-6 rear Venter or GT style calipers. Pistons go in an out as they should. If you want them to look perfect, they will need to be finished. $900 shipped

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

New 914-6 Rotors, will not be using them in my build. $150 shipped

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

914-4 rear brak shields, $40 shipped

Pictures show a bit of fine sawdust, stored in Dad's wood shop for 45 years now.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Only one issue these where pulled from a accident car back in 1973. Right side got a bit of a crush, should dolly and hammer right out.

Click to view attachment

As always I can drop off in Cincinnati, Dayton, or Columbus area, shipping is in the cont. U.S.A. if they need to go further we can discuss, and get shipping costs.
rgalla9146
PM sent
bdstone914
@914forme

To clarify, the calipers are for vented rotors but the 914-6 rotors are solid and not for use with the calipers ?
Can you measure the thickness of the spacer in the caliper ? It is probably 7 or 11mm thick. That will determine the correct 911 rotor thickness to use. Either 20 or 24mm thick rotor.

Good deal on both.
914forme
Yes I will add the thickness details. Thanks for the assist Bruce @Bdstone914 beerchug.gif
914forme
Sale Pending on all three listed items.
914forme
All Items have sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.