Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Friday weekend sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Matty900
We are all working very hard on getting everything ready for the Weekend after Thanksgiving. More details coming soon but I think that you're going to be pretty happy with this one. This is when we do all we can to give back to the community and help everyone with getting their projects back together and on the road for the 50th anniversary year. If you have any suggestions on things that you would like to see in the sale. Please let me know.
beerchug.gif
1adam12
Speedo Drive Gear bushing ! Thanks guys. Looking forward to this sale every year.
rcarson25
I would love to see brake rebuilds and seat covers on sale
carl k
Yellow plaid seat covers, please!
euro911
I'd love to finally get the tan upholstery stuff that I ordered and paid for from last year's Black Friday sale poke.gif
Costa05
Carpet kit and early door rubber
914werke
reproduction aluminum alloy Rear brake calipers
DRPHIL914
front trunk in black would like it to be german loop to match my inside I got last year but would settle for black perlon.

- hm, I was looking at a few items for finishing off a few projects so I will hold off for the Black Friday sales!!!
dcecc1968
2nd on Speedo Gear Bushing and brake calipers
DucRS
I too am awaiting misc brake and caliper items
Gearup
I have a 1970. I need a full rubber seals kit Please!!!
eric9144
2nd on carpet kits, might get me to finally do them wink.gif
dt4
discounted shipping to the UK
Matty900
QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Nov 20 2019, 04:30 AM) *

When you sign up for an account on the site you have the option to get the newsletter. We are putting it out today and it will have a discount code that you will want. beerchug.gif
Matty900
@euro911 I thought that this was finally resolved I will check with Scott on Monday on that. I know that there were some real issues headbang.gif with getting the material and I think we had to have it made but I am not entirely in the loop on that one.
We have learned (and will continue to) This year we will only be selling things that are in stock with only a few exceptions on things that we are very consistent with. We will have a few pre-purchase items like carpet kits. We are working on a way to discount our Steering rack restoration service too. drooley.gif
Matty900
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Nov 22 2019, 10:30 AM) *

front trunk in black would like it to be german loop to match my inside I got last year but would settle for black perlon.

- hm, I was looking at a few items for finishing off a few projects so I will hold off for the Black Friday sales!!!

That german loop would probably cost you some points at Amelia poke.gif
Matty900
QUOTE(dt4 @ Nov 23 2019, 12:23 AM) *

discounted shipping to the UK

We have negotiated rates with shippers that is deeply discounted for all of our international rates. beerchug.gif
rcarson25
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Nov 23 2019, 08:56 AM) *

QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Nov 20 2019, 04:30 AM) *

When you sign up for an account on the site you have the option to get the newsletter. We are putting it out today and it will have a discount code that you will want. beerchug.gif

Already signed up and got the newsletter today! This is awesome, exactly what I am neededing to get my car back on the ground. Thanks again!
pneuhyde
Brake master cylinder
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Nov 23 2019, 10:10 AM) *

QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Nov 22 2019, 10:30 AM) *

That german loop would probably cost you some points at Amelia poke.gif

My interior carpet I Bought ifrom that 914rubber.com company, the guy there told me it was stock OEM material confused24.gif poke.gif
If not I guess I need replacement?? Wouldnt it look better to match the interior?

I don’t think judging at Werks will care if I have loop vs perlon but I will put the perlon in the front there. The piece I have in trunk that needs replaced was cut wrong and it didn’t come from you, it came from world upholstery a few years ago- it’s coming out— if you think it matters I will go back to perlon .
Amenson
If you are looking for suggestions, I need to buy a full rubber package!

Regarding the news letter...I though that I had an account but the email that I get your order emails sent to would not log in or send a password reset. I just now set up an account on another email account and subscribed to the newsletter but I fear that I missed it. Any way I can can get it sent. scott@digitaldash.org

Thanks
Scott
Matty900
QUOTE(pneuhyde @ Nov 23 2019, 12:21 PM) *

Brake master cylinder

Check-
Upgraded to 19mm
beerchug.gif
1adam12
Door Stay Arm kit possibly....
bkrantz
Just about every soft part!
TonyA
2nd the door stay kits. I missed the group buy a while ago... I think.
913B
amber fog light lenses
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.