Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Credit where due: URO already delivered the replacement bushings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tdskip
They are also noticeably more firm than the other ones.

Per Clays direction I’m not going to comment any further but I did want it let people know that they were excellent about following up.

Thanks @UROpartsman

bdstone914

Per Clays direction I’m not going to comment any further but I did want it let people know that they were excellent about following up.

Thanks @UROpartsman

I would be interested in finding out how they install. I do have the tools which I feel are needed to install them which you can borrow or I can help you install them.
Bruce
sixnotfour
grouphug.gif beerchug.gif
altitude411
I would also like to hear how they install and also your opinion of them after you have had a chance to drive on them. Much appreciated beerchug.gif I think its bullshit that a thread of product review gets closed on a car forum. WTF confused24.gif
porschetub
URO stepped up for issues I had,one part left me on the side of the road with a dead battery,they even refunded the cost plus the tow fee....you just can't get better than that,afterall there are 2 ways the run a business.
agree.gif Clay made the right move ,no need to have a sh#t fight between URO and 914rubber,they are both big boys and should sort it between themselves and not on here.I'am not siding which ever way as they both "step up" with problems and sort them.
Case closed inspector lol-2.gif .
Mikey914
To be clear,
My intent is not to fight but improve the community.
There was another company, that was known for selling hard to find 914 parts, who charged a 30% restocking fee on any parts you bought.

That company was one of the reasons I deiced to make way I do a business.

Since the pricing has come down, and they play much nicer.

I made some suggestions on the locked thread about improving business acumen.

When these are brought to light yes the bad players are forced to clean up their act.

As a result you are seeing that these folks have realized that it's necessary to take care of customers. We all win.

Mark
UROpartsman
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 25 2019, 09:13 AM) *

To be clear,
My intent is not to fight but improve the community.
There was another company, that was known for selling hard to find 914 parts, who charged a 30% restocking fee on any parts you bought.

That company was one of the reasons I deiced to make way I do a business.

Since the pricing has come down, and they play much nicer.

I made some suggestions on the locked thread about improving business acumen.

When these are brought to light yes the bad players are forced to clean up their act.

As a result you are seeing that these folks have realized that it's necessary to take care of customers. We all win.

Mark

Mark, please take the hint from the other thread, before this thread also becomes locked due to these thinly-veiled attacks...it is unbecoming.
ClayPerrine
I'm watching.........
mb911
2 things love to see any vendor try to make it right.. And also this is now the holiday season lets just all try to enjoy why we are here and make nice..
sixnotfour
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Nov 23 2019, 04:08 PM) *

Thanks @UROpartsman

I would be interested in finding out how they install. I do have the tools which I feel are needed to install them which you can borrow or I can help you install them.
Bruce

its here flag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.