Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mb911/ www.914-6werkshop black Friday ideas?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
After reading 914 rubbers news letter I thought it was a good idea to follow suit. So I am asking for idea of what folks want and need to finish their cars up for 2020.. Most people don't know about all of my different products so I will list a few ideas and give me some feed back and that will help steer special pricing

And here you go for black Friday

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry2766104
Tdskip
Great idea Ben.

Personally I need a set of 914/6 headers and soft oil lines for my 3.2 build.

Already have your tank and hard lines, very nice quality.
Superhawk996
piratenanner.gif Waiting for 914/6 headers 50% off. av-943.gif

Great Idea Ben. Let us know what you come up with.

Wish list:
I need everything other than the oil tank beerchug.gif
mb911
@superhawk996

Might be able to give a decent discount on headers and offer the heat exchangers as a weld up kit..
Tdskip
@mb911 - scale of 1-10 how hard would it be to weld up a HE kit? TIG I assume?
Superhawk996
QUOTE(mb911 @ Nov 24 2019, 10:50 AM) *

@superhawk996

Might be able to give a decent discount on headers and offer the heat exchangers as a weld up kit..

@mb911
@Tdskip

idea.gif

I might be game especially if Tdskip is in piratenanner.gif

I was actually thinking of more affordable oil lines and/or oil filler necks as stocking stuffers.

Now that I have the 2.4L case, rods, and cylinder heads at Ollie's I'm waiting for the call that says I need to take out a 2nd morgage to pay for all that! happy11.gif
914forme
Tumbler - I do "not" need one, but would purchase one for my desk at work.

I need you to build a Singer style center outlet muffler for me. poke.gif I want to run my modified rear valance on my 914-6.
mb911
QUOTE(914forme @ Nov 24 2019, 08:10 AM) *

Tumbler - I do "not" need one, but would purchase one for my desk at work.

I need you to build a Singer style center outlet muffler for me. poke.gif I want to run my modified rear valance on my 914-6.

Stephen send me a picture of what you have in mind..

The tumblers are cool.. Not super expensive and good stocking stuffers..
mb911
@superhawk996 what you thinking for oil filler necks? I can buy qty of the GT ones and get great pricing. Let me know..
Superhawk996
Post pic of the tumblers. I must have missed this somewhere along the line - not sure what they look like.
Superhawk996
QUOTE(mb911 @ Nov 24 2019, 11:16 AM) *

@superhawk996 what you thinking for oil filler necks? I can buy qty of the GT ones and get great pricing. Let me know..

Didn't have any thing fancy in mind but GT style cap would certainly be cool. Just need something to go with DIY weld tank that has yet to be assembled. Mabye I'll consider tacking that up today!
mb911
Tumbler pictures are coming shortly..
mb911
This will be what will laser etched on the cupsClick to view attachment
roblav1
I'll need a muffler soon.
BPic
Mines a 4 cyl. but I'd like a tumbler.
mb911
Tumblers are 27 for the 1st one and each additional is 20..

Paypal is mbconsulting(twoone)@gmail.com

(Twoone)=21 just trying to not get scamers emailing me or hacking emails
Krieger
I'd be in for a 914-6 muffler. Maybe GT style.
Mitox
I’m going to need a muffler to bolt up the the headers I purchased from you.
mb911
We can do mufflers no problem..

Here are the tumblersClick to view attachment
914forme

I would like a GT style filler neck also, I have had my eyes on one, and just have not pulled the trigger. Do not need the replica GT one with the fitting.

And I will drop you a picture.
mb911
QUOTE(914forme @ Nov 24 2019, 06:31 PM) *

I would like a GT style filler neck also, I have had my eyes on one, and just have not pulled the trigger. Do not need the replica GT one with the fitting.

And I will drop you a picture.

I can buy them pretty reasonable from the manufacturer but would take 6 or so weeks and are prepay..
914forme
Ben let me know how much, and I will have to find the picture, and send it over.
914forme
Found one.

Click to view attachment

I want to run my custom late valance that has center exhaust, and a fog light frenched in on the lower left side. Spent to much time to let that goto waste.

Let me know.

Stephen
mb911
@914forme I can definitely do that muffler

@superhawk996 @tdskip will be doing specials on headers and am going to put a group buy together on GT style filler necks.

Would also like to do a group buy on engine sheet metal and GT rocker flares..
barefoot
1.7/1.8 mufflers
Superhawk996
QUOTE(mb911 @ Nov 26 2019, 06:16 PM) *

@914forme I can definitely do that muffler

@superhawk996 @tdskip will be doing specials on headers and am going to put a group buy together on GT style filler necks.

Would also like to do a group buy on engine sheet metal and GT rocker flares..

idea.gif
ClayPerrine
Heat exchangers that fit a 3.6 with 1.75 primarys?

Oil tank with larger oil line fittings?

Factory look 914-6 muffler?

That's my wish list......
mb911
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Nov 27 2019, 05:33 AM) *

Heat exchangers that fit a 3.6 with 1.75 primarys?

Oil tank with larger oil line fittings?

Factory look 914-6 muffler?

That's my wish list......

Clay I could do larger fitting options for my tanks if you wanted something custom.

mb911
Just updated for black Friday.. Keep in mind the payment plan options for larger items
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.