Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windshield
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
David.laRuse
Does anyone have a windshield for sale, I live in the Midwest. David
9144me2enjoy
I went through this a few years ago and after checking around I was able to purchase one through a local auto glass company for about $400.00 installed. Looked great.
Tom_T
QUOTE(David.laRuse @ Nov 27 2019, 10:00 AM) *

Both the Porsche dealers everywhere & ProSource Glass (look for their vendor posts on here) can get you a real 914 windshield (i.e.: with the curved top edge, by Sigla, Sikkens, etc.), plus most auto glass shops can get you the cheaper Chinese ones (with the flat top edge) - whichever fits your budget).

Happy Turkey Day! chowtime.gif
Tom
///////
mb911

Just bought one a month or so ago for $190 .. Glass city of Chicago
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(David.laRuse @ Nov 27 2019, 12:00 PM) *

just drove thru Cedar Rapids 2 weeks ago!

I got my new front windshield from local Porsche dealer parts department. Gave me the 15% discount for PCA member, about $400 if I recall but perfect fit etc. had it installed by their contract installer that came highly recommended he does all their window installations, and has done lots of 911 and some 914s before. He only charged me $50 cash , picked up the widow along with some others he did that day , from the dealer, and came to my house , did it in my garage.

check with them, and I don't know what the glass and fit will be if you get aftermarket.

Phil
JKW
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Dec 4 2019, 08:29 AM) *

QUOTE(David.laRuse @ Nov 27 2019, 12:00 PM) *

just drove thru Cedar Rapids 2 weeks ago!

I got my new front windshield from local Porsche dealer parts department. Gave me the 15% discount for PCA member, about $400 if I recall but perfect fit etc. had it installed by their contract installer that came highly recommended he does all their window installations, and has done lots of 911 and some 914s before. He only charged me $50 cash , picked up the widow along with some others he did that day , from the dealer, and came to my house , did it in my garage.

check with them, and I don't know what the glass and fit will be if you get aftermarket.

Phil

Just for reference, I just called the Porsche dealer in Walnut Creek, CA (SF Bay Area) and their price for a new one is $595.00. Installation is another $300.00 plus parts. I'll keep shopping around.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.