Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - good to great passenger side mirror
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ben*james
Well - it doesn’t have to be perfect but since it’s a real 6 I’d better get it looking pretty good. Most importantly, it should be an actual passenger side mirror. If I find out this purple unicorn doesn’t exist I’ll settle for an inverted driver side.
GaroldShaffer
if it is going on a /6 then you want the correct early style sharp angled stem / base like this. I know the glass is not the convex style that would have been used on a passenger side mirror.

The mirror shell has a few slight dimple marks on the back side that I can't get to show well in the pictures. If this is something you would be interested in PM me.

JRust
QUOTE(ben*james @ Nov 27 2019, 07:53 PM) *

Well - it doesn’t have to be perfect but since it’s a real 6 I’d better get it looking pretty good. Most importantly, it should be an actual passenger side mirror. If I find out this purple unicorn doesn’t exist I’ll settle for an inverted driver side.

Wait what Ben? You bought another 914 & an original six to boot? piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif Woohoo welcome back my man
ben*james
Thank you, Jamie!
Headed down for the test drive and title transfer next Friday. This one just checked all my boxes. See you on the road.
ben*james
Still looking. This one would have been just fine but NLA.
ben*james
Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.