Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Friday 914 style
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ottox914
Set of 2 FG rocker panels off a road driven car. They have some scuffs and scratches. One corner will need some light repair. NO cracks or significant damage. Photos show all there is to know.

$75 shipped con USA.

Set of 5 Pedrini wheels. All share same part #. All came from same car that was parted out. 15 x 5.5 and crazy light. 2 seem to be straight and true in good used condition. 1 wheel has a slight bend to the outside lip. 1 wheel has a bend to the inside lip. 1 wheel has a crack in the lip but with a tube held air and would probably be fine as a spare. There are no center caps included. What IS included is a full set of the factory lug bolts. What you see is what you get.

$350 shipped con USA.

Link to pics:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6EEDxhXD9YmqPAhM8
ottox914
QUOTE(ottox914 @ Nov 27 2019, 10:11 PM) *

Set of 2 FG rocker panels off a road driven car. They have some scuffs and scratches. One corner will need some light repair. NO cracks or significant damage. Photos show all there is to know.

$75 shipped con USA.

Set of 5 Pedrini wheels. All share same part #. All came from same car that was parted out. 15 x 5.5 and crazy light. 2 seem to be straight and true in good used condition. 1 wheel has a slight bend to the outside lip. 1 wheel has a bend to the inside lip. 1 wheel has a crack in the lip but with a tube held air and would probably be fine as a spare. There are no center caps included. What IS included is a full set of the factory lug bolts. What you see is what you get.

$350 shipped con USA.

Link to pics:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6EEDxhXD9YmqPAhM8

Nothing? I didn't think my $ were out of line, but, well, hmmmmm....

Lets go $65 on the FG rockers, and $295 on the wheel set w/bolts.
infraredcalvin
I’ll take the rockers for 65 shipped... PM sent
ottox914
Rockers are gone, who is up for the wheels?
ottox914
Bump for new wheel price. Final markdown. 250 shipped.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.