Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 @ Stockton Pick-N-Pull
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
From Craigslist:

On june 29th during a trip to the Stocton Pick and pull, I noticed a very nice 75 914. It was virtually complete. All body panels, glass, lenses, lights and targa top were in very good condition. The whole car had minimal rust. The only body part not OK was the front trunk lid. It had a complete engine, sideshift tranny with exhaust and computer and all suspension. It has the Riviera type wheels. It has fairly recent Gabriel struts in the rear. The car has a very nice air conditioning conversion.

The car is in the assorted foreign section and parts are cheap. Hope someone can use the parts. The Stocton Pick and Pull is on Clark ave(st,rd) off of highway 99 and close to Mariposa st.

If anyone wants to get me the front windshield (if it's good) as a finders fee, that'd be great. wink.gif
Brent
Damn. I was just there playing golf in Lodi. Pretty hot compared to San Jose. Maybe I'll make it back there in a couple weeks.
SLITS
If they operate like Pick-A-Part, it will be in the yard for 30 days and then be taken to the crusher.
Brent
Wonder if I'm too late for this one. Will go see tomorrow.
-Brent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.