Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Black Friday weekend at 914 Rubber 2019
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Matty900
First of all Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! beerchug.gif
I was up all night again trying to get things ready for this weekend. Please let me know if you have any issues. I think that things will go much smoother this year than they did last year. We put this together for fun yesterday
https://youtu.be/8ce3cJVIqZo

Hope it makes you giggle at our sleep-deprived silly asses lol-2.gif
Minerva's 914
You guys CRAY

cheer.gif
sb914
Cute video I like it ! Made me smile. first.gif
Betty
"Every time I come in here there's a new part I've never seen before" lol-2.gif

LOVED it! cheer.gif aktion035.gif first.gif
Matty900
QUOTE(Betty @ Nov 28 2019, 08:27 AM) *

"Every time I come in here there's a new part I've never seen before" lol-2.gif

LOVED it! cheer.gif aktion035.gif first.gif

I have said the same thing many times av-943.gif
Bleyseng
I didn't even know there was a basement?
second wind
Was Scott in the video? I didn't see his honorable mention. Which one is he? He is great as are all of the 914 Rubber group. All the best and happy Thanksgiving.
gg
Matty900
QUOTE(second wind @ Nov 28 2019, 11:56 AM) *

Was Scott in the video? I didn't see his honorable mention. Which one is he? He is great as are all of the 914 Rubber group. All the best and happy Thanksgiving.
gg

He was the 1st one to hide but has yet to be found lol-2.gif he had to leave a little early yesterday, or he is still hiding behind the 914-6, we'll have to look on Monday when we get back blink.gif
jim_hoyland
Great video smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Puts me into the buying more... beerchug.gif
Matty900
So the sale is going now. We have only had one issue so far and it was that a few of the "easter egg" hidden deals were not supposed to show up until Friday but they showed up on yesterday and people grabbed them. The only real issue is that we had 2 people trying to buy the item at the same time and only one person got the super special price on it. So that is something to be aware of many of the easter egg deals are limited to only a few so whoever gets it gets it.
We will be restocking some things but this will be done throughout the weekend so we can give more people the chance to find one of the easter egg deals. So for those of you going out shopping today. Be safe and good hunting.
For those of you shopping with us, if you see anything that doesn't look right. drop me a message. Matt@914rubber.com I will be working on this all weekend. But for now it is 4:00AM and I need to get some sleep.
thomasotten
How does one find which items are on sale? I only saw a few items.
76-914
The Video is presented very professionally. Did Ian K do this? I've always believed that commercials infused with a little humor will out perform the blah blah commercials.
Matty900
QUOTE(thomasotten @ Nov 29 2019, 07:48 AM) *

How does one find which items are on sale? I only saw a few items.

I think you may be on the old site.
Take a peek at just our kits section
On the new site https://900designs-container.zoeysite.com/9...ts-packages?p=1
But there are deals everywhere on the site.
mepstein
You know I like you guys and you're business but the random sale prices at different times does nothing for me. I’d rather just get good prices on good product than play the scavenger hunt game.
Matty900
QUOTE(76-914 @ Nov 29 2019, 09:34 AM) *

The Video is presented very professionally. Did Ian K do this? I've always believed that commercials infused with a little humor will out perform the blah blah commercials.

piratenanner.gif Wow thank you. No Ian didn't help on this one. If he did it would be something that we could use as a Super bowl add (he's that good)
I shot this Late Wednesday afternoon and stayed up all night editing.
Just having a little fun.
rcarson25
I have been having an issue with the PMB discount code. Been trying to get it to work since midnight or so with no luck. Are all the brake caliper rebuilds gone? I am trying to get a set of early front and rears.
tvdinnerbythepool
Got my order in!
What good is all new brakes and suspension without a new master cylinder to boot?!
New steering pan Gaskets and a few other bits and pieces.
Matty900
QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Nov 29 2019, 11:33 AM) *

I have been having an issue with the PMB discount code. Been trying to get it to work since midnight or so with no luck. Are all the brake caliper rebuilds gone? I am trying to get a set of early front and rears.

Got the listing working now. You should be able to check out with the calipers now piratenanner.gif
(Thank you Blake beerchug.gif )
Matty900
QUOTE(tvdinnerbythepool @ Nov 29 2019, 01:26 PM) *

Got my order in!
What good is all new brakes and suspension without a new master cylinder to boot?!
New steering pan Gaskets and a few other bits and pieces.

Thank you for sharing beerchug.gif I will consider this as an entry to the Art contest that may not be aware of :
Did you score a deal at 91 4 Rubber yet? Share it for
a chance to win. We will be giving away some pretty cool
things like a custom commissioned art work. Porsche Art
prints on canvas made just for you.
How do you win? Share our Black Friday Weeked Sale on
social media and tag us in the post@914Rubber Extra credit
for creativity

These are large format prints (like 30"x40") but will very
depending on the art work chosen.
We will have winners for each day through Monday.
Good. Luck
beerchug.gif
Matty900
I received a question about not being able to find the sale items. So it seems that some people still have the old website bookmarked and are going there. The new site is located at here
Just about everything is on sale but there are limited quantities of special deals that will show up through the weekend and have a egg on it like and Easter Egg.
Hopefully this helps eliminate some questions. type.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Lg914
Scored many deals today. Came back a few times. Bought what I needed then bought what I liked and then bought what I may need by spring. Thanks for putting this together and supporting the community.
Now if you could only combine shipping smile.gif
Matty900
QUOTE(Lg914 @ Nov 29 2019, 07:22 PM) *

Scored many deals today. Came back a few times. Bought what I needed then bought what I liked and then bought what I may need by spring. Thanks for putting this together and supporting the community.
Now if you could only combine shipping smile.gif

Well my friend you are in luck. We will not be shipping orders until Tuesday so we can consolidate orders from the weekend party.gif
Matty900
Stocking items today for Small Businesses Saturday type.gif
Highland
Are you combining shipping from this weekend and today too?
Matty900
QUOTE(Highland @ Dec 2 2019, 02:57 PM) *

Are you combining shipping from this weekend and today too?

We will begin shipping on Tuesday, December 3rd. This will allow us to Consolidate orders for customers who have made multiple orders over the course of the sale. The exception to this is that we will have a few items that we will be Pre-Sale items that we will make to order or provide a restoration service on (Steering Racks) and the Apperal and swag stuff is shipped by a 3rd party.
That stuff is on sale today and has free shipping

santa_smiley.gif That being said, I am sure it will take us the rest of the week to get it all shipped. We worked really hard the last 6 months to build up enough inventory and we tried to set the website up to have the correct inventory and not allow back orders but I did see a few little things got through. That we will have to make. However it is nothing like last year from what I can tell.
santa_smiley.gif
Hope that helps
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.