Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Poster 50th anniversary by Hunziker
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Pages: 1, 2
Towarish
My name is Claus Moeller and I am member of the german Porsche 914-6-club.
Over the last years I was in contact with Nicolas Hunziker, the swiss artist in California. I tried to persuade him to create a artwork to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the 914. This year my dream came true and our club could buy his original artwork, painted acryl on canvas.

Click to view attachment

We have printed a limited number of 500 posters (33´x 47´), which we gave for free to our club members and supporters. Now we have left about 250, which we are selling to the 914 community worldwide. Each poster is numbered.

http://cms.porsche-clubs.com/PorscheClubs/pc_914-6/pc_main.nsf/web/D206DE3F9002DDCCC125849B003BE414#pagetop

Price for one is Euro 25 or $ US 28 plus shipping.
Since shipping a poster from germany to america is very expensive, we are working on a opportunity to ship a bunch of fifty to a good friend in Forida and distribute from there. This should help to keep shippin costs low.
I will get the final information soon.

You can make a reservations now, sending me a pm or write to
Info@914-6-club.de
But please notice : we all are working and cannot answer your requests spontaniously.
and :
we will have only 50 fs and we will ship in the order you have made your reservation.

BTW: we also have left some of our 40th anniversary posters, same price - same procedure.

Click to view attachment
Krieger
That looks awesome! I would like a 50 year. What size is it? Sending pm
wes
Thanks much for doing this, they look great and I’m in for both the 40 and 50 year. PM sent.
Towarish
QUOTE(Krieger @ Dec 1 2019, 10:40 AM) *

That looks awesome! I would like a 50 year. What size is it? Sending pm

size is 33´x 47´ (inch)
or 84 x 119 (centimeter)
jim_hoyland
I would like a 50 year too; sending PM
mepstein
I would like one.
Sent you a pm
Thanks mark
Dion
Hi Claus,
PM sent for a 50th poster.
Thanks
burton73
Love this. I would like a 50 year

I will send a PM

Bob B
porbmw
Have sent PM
Would love to have a 50th Jahre!
Thanks
Paul
Steve
I would also like a 50th poster
sbsix
Claus,
Please put me down for a 50th poster. I will PM you.
Gary
bahnzai
Hello Claus,
Please put me on the list for (2) two of the 50th anniversary posters. I will PM you also.
Thank you for making these available!!
Danny Thomas
abes914
I would like a 50th poster as well.

Thank you!
dakotaewing
Email sent per your instructions. Requesting a 50 year poster - piratenanner.gif
db9146
Please add my name to the list for one of the 50th anniversary posters. I PM'ed you as well.

Thanks!!!
Towarish
Hi guys,
The posters are on their way to Florida and should be cleared by customs by end of the month. I will give you new info, when they arrived.
Everybody who is on my list by now got a confirmation. If I missed somebody, please drop me a line.
I have 40 posters ln my shipment and 22 reservations. If there is anybody still thinking about it, hurry up.
Recently there was an article in a magazine about Nicolas Hunziker and a picture when he was painting his artwork !

Click to view attachment

914SIXXation
QUOTE(Towarish @ Dec 19 2019, 06:42 PM) *

Hi guys,
The posters are on their way to Florida and should be cleared by customs by end of the month. I will give you new info, when they arrived.
Everybody who is on my list by now got a confirmation. If I missed somebody, please drop me a line.
I have 40 posters ln my shipment and 22 reservations. If there is anybody still thinking about it, hurry up.
Recently there was an article in a magazine about Nicolas Hunziker and a picture when he was painting his artwork !

Click to view attachment

Hi,
I just sent a PM requesting 2 of each style of poster. Thanks so much! These are awesome!

Please confirm with PM. Thanks!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Cheers,
Margie driving-girl.gif
Garland
PM sent.
Add me to the list for 1 50th anniversary poster. shades.gif

Thank you
soccerplyr
I'd like one please.

Jeff
56kabrio
I would like one of the 50th posters please.

Vielen Dank!

Mack
Towarish
Just a short info
My shipment from germany is still at the US customs waiting for release.
Hopefully they don´t have new punity duties for german posters
I will get back to you when I have better news.
Towarish
O.K. posters arrived in FL.
All of you, who made a reservation will get a pm the next days.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Towarish @ Feb 4 2020, 06:16 PM) *

O.K. posters arrived in FL.
All of you, who made a reservation will get a pm the next days.

i would also like one please,

Philip
Retroracer
If there I a Hunziker print left, I'd love one (just discovered this thread!). Will send PM to confirm details,

- Tony
Niklas
I would like to buy 2.

Niklas
Dion
Received the poster. It’s excellent! Now I need to frame it. Prolly get it professionally framed. Some uv type protection. This will certainly be a collectible.
Thanks Claus!
wes
Received mine thank you couldn’t be happier.
Towarish
I´m happy you like our poster (Plakat).

All who have paid by now will get their package tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
If you don´t get it or you find it damaged please pm me.
My friend in FL who is distributing the posters will be on vaccation the next 3 weeks.
If you have made a reservation but could not pay by now, that will give you time. Please stay patient and look forward for her return.
sbsix
I received my poster Claus and it’s fabulous. Can’t wait to have it framed and displayed.
Danke sehr.

Gary
rgalla9146
PM sent
MLedesma
I would love a poster if there are any still available.

PM sent.
Maltese Falcon
I'll contact this member for a couple posters...anyone else received theirs yet ¿¿
soccerplyr
Mine has not arrived yet.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Feb 21 2020, 07:08 PM) *

I'll contact this member for a couple posters...anyone else received theirs yet ¿¿

Mine came today. No damage but packaged in a box rather than a shipping tube. Someone should’ve suggest the shipper reconsider their shipping and packaging choice.

nein14
I would like one of the 50th anniversary posters thanks
Towarish
QUOTE(soccerplyr @ Feb 22 2020, 09:40 AM) *

Mine has not arrived yet.

pm sent
rbzymek
I would like a 50 year if they are still available.
PM sent, Thanks.
RARE 6
QUOTE(rbzymek @ Feb 24 2020, 04:13 PM) *

I would like a 50 year if they are still available.
PM sent, Thanks.

I’m down for one 50-Year poster. Will send PM
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Dec 1 2019, 06:52 PM) *

I would like a 50 year too; sending PM

Got mine last week. Shipped nicely in a box.
soccerplyr
Received mine today. Going straight to the frame shop.
abes914
received mine last week. came out beautifully.
siverson
Super cool. If they are available I'll take one!

-Steve
cary
Any left ?
EdwardBlume
I'm in for one too!
Steve
I received mine. It was $44.00 with shipping.
914forme
I would like to add one to my poster collection also.
jkb944t
I would like to get one also!

Jeff B
gereed75
Please include a 50 year poster for me. Thanks.
johnpierre
QUOTE(Towarish @ Dec 1 2019, 08:42 AM) *

My name is Claus Moeller and I am member of the german Porsche 914-6-club.
Over the last years I was in contact with Nicolas Hunziker, the swiss artist in California. I tried to persuade him to create a artwork to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the 914. This year my dream came true and our club could buy his original artwork, painted acryl on canvas.

Click to view attachment

We have printed a limited number of 500 posters (33´x 47´), which we gave for free to our club members and supporters. Now we have left about 250, which we are selling to the 914 community worldwide. Each poster is numbered.

http://cms.porsche-clubs.com/PorscheClubs/pc_914-6/pc_main.nsf/web/D206DE3F9002DDCCC125849B003BE414#pagetop

Price for one is Euro 25 or $ US 28 plus shipping.
Since shipping a poster from germany to america is very expensive, we are working on a opportunity to ship a bunch of fifty to a good friend in Forida and distribute from there. This should help to keep shippin costs low.
I will get the final information soon.

You can make a reservations now, sending me a pm or write to
Info@914-6-club.de
But please notice : we all are working and cannot answer your requests spontaniously.
and :
we will have only 50 fs and we will ship in the order you have made your reservation.

BTW: we also have left some of our 40th anniversary posters, same price - same procedure.

I would like one of each.

Click to view attachment

johnpierre
hey there Claus

I would like one of each - just let me know how to pay. -jp-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.