Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Full 5 lug Conversion Kit With Boxster Front Calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tazz9924
Hello world im finally in the position to sell my big ticket item. I have for everyone 911 carrera koni front struts and hubs. Theres a couple negatives to these; the shock on one is bent but the tube it sits in is still dead straight. Put a new shock in and it is good to go. They are koni red shocks and i found them new on summit/ tire rack when i bought them ~5000 miles ago. And the other negative is at one point the other strut rubbed off the threads on the inside so part of it was cut off and a new section was tigged back on. It is perfectly functional and you cant see it anyway. They also need paint laugh.gif This also comes with boxster front calipers, rebel racing adapters and braided brake lines, rear 5 lug redrilled hubs and rotors, and bilstein rear struts with 120 or 140lb rear springs. Other than the bent shock everything works great, most things have new bits, the calipers were used, the rotors are 24mm and they also have about 5000 miles. The rear rotors also have about 5000 miles, ill remove the rear hubs and rotors when i get a chance (if you need i can also send the stock rear calipers). I was daily driving this setup and would continue doing such but my car got hit. If you have any questions let me know. I will split it up. $1000 plus shipping
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
tazz9924
Bump $1100
tazz9924
$1000 bump
tazz9924
Will now Split up!
bdstone914
@tazz9924
' date='Dec 6 2019, 08:44 PM' post='2767917']
Will now Split up!
[/quote]

PM sent
tazz9924
rear shocks pending
N8T914
PM sent
tazz9924
Everything is sold! thanks guys smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.