Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Howard Rocks!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
First of all - howard and carlos have found a way to exploit work from 2 poor 914 college kids....
buy them beer and pizza... and lunch.

but, howie hooked me up with a battery tray support for NOTHING. ZIP, ZERO NADA, Freebie!!! pray.gif

carlos rocks too....

thanks again for the canyon rides guys... mullholland, decker, arroyo, malibu wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

thx for the hang out today fellas
AA
JoeSharp
Sorry I couldn't make it today Howard. Too much to do here. I know you guys had fun.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Carlitos Way
And who said the old man can turn a wrench? Howard is the best tool wench in the world. He even lowered my front end (I'm sure someone will have something to say about that).

All in all a great time with you kids (yes, especially Howard, the big kid). I enjoyed spending time with you guys.

Thanks Matt for helping out with the clutch adjustment... and for the company on the little run. Maybe next time we'll add sway bars or something ...

Thanks once again

C.

BTW... Someone oughta ask Matt how Aaron picks up girls.
MattR
Aaron walks up to a girl and says "hey, have you ever settled for a guy before?"

biggrin.gif

Yep, howard, thanks for opening your house to us delinquints (sp?). Carlos, I'll adjust your clutch ANY time (for beer smile.gif)

Joe Bob
QUOTE (Carlitos Way @ Jul 2 2005, 12:43 PM)
And who said the old man can turn a wrench? Howard is the best tool wench in the world. He even lowered my front end (I'm sure someone will have something to say about that).

All in all a great time with you kids (yes, especially Howard, the big kid). I enjoyed spending time with you guys.

Thanks Matt for helping out with the clutch adjustment... and for the company on the little run. Maybe next time we'll add sway bars or something ...

Thanks once again

C.

BTW... Someone oughta ask Matt how Aaron picks up girls.

Hey I can do that...jest sit on the fragin front end...instant low job.... rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.