Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Issue of 914 News Coming out tomorrow
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Matty900
Well, it will be a late-night tonight again but I wanted to get the next issue ready for Cyber Monday. If you missed the last issue make sure to get signed up before tomorrow morning. I still have not figured out how to send out back issues (the one we have done so far) but eventually, I will get the hang of it confused24.gif
Here is a sneak peek of some of what you will see in this issue.

If you would like to receive it you can do so here:
Matty900
I just sent it out. I was up all night working on the cyber Monday sales, editing the video mentioned in the newsletter and trying to type. Forgive me for if there are a few mistakes in there I really need to get some rest.
Hope you enjoy.
Let me know if you have suggestions,
Cheer's
Matt Whitesell.
BeatNavy
Got mine. Nicely done Matt (and crew) beer.gif
Matty900
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Dec 2 2019, 11:16 AM) *

Thank you very much.
I was up all night getting it put together along with finalizing the video and ran out of steam. So more to come on the steering racks. I didn't want to do it an injustice after all of the work Mark has put in to getting that process down.
It really is impressive. I let Bruce (the owner of Stoddard) drive my car at Rennsport Reunion last year. He could not believe how great the car drove and was like a brand new 914.
[b] We are doing a Cyber Monday sale one the restoration service that everyone should take advantage of.
https://900designs-container.zoeysite.com/preorder
santa_smiley.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Dec 2 2019, 06:30 PM) *

Thank you very much.
I was up all night getting it put together along with finalizing the video and ran out of steam. So more to come on the steering racks. I didn't want to do it an injustice after all of the work Mark has put in to getting that process down.
It really is impressive. I let Bruce (the owner of Stoddard) drive my car at Rennsport Reunion last year. He could not believe how great the car drove and was like a brand new 914.
[b] We are doing a Cyber Monday sale one the restoration service that everyone should take advantage of.
santa_smiley.gif

I really wanted a set of the orange hounds tooth seat inserts but missed out.....because on Friday I had it in my basket at work and THOUGHT I processed my order but it didn't go thru, got home later and checked my account to see it still iin the basket but now out of stock headbang.gif

oh well maybe next time.
Andyrew
Matt,

That was a Ton of content! Great email and great read! Enjoyed the video as well!
mepstein
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Dec 3 2019, 08:46 AM) *

QUOTE(Matty900 @ Dec 2 2019, 06:30 PM) *

Thank you very much.
santa_smiley.gif

I really wanted a set of the orange hounds tooth seat inserts but missed out.....because on Friday I had it in my basket at work and THOUGHT I processed my order but it didn't go thru, got home later and checked my account to see it still iin the basket but now out of stock headbang.gif

oh well maybe next time.

I saw the hounds tooth on sale for 100 all weekend. Almost pressed the button but I still have a set in the box to build.
Matty900
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Dec 3 2019, 07:27 AM) *

Matt,

That was a Ton of content! Great email and great read! Enjoyed the video as well!

Thank you Andrew!
I have A lot more where that came from. It just takes finding the time to edit all of it. So if I plan on putting things up on a regular basis, like a newsletter it will help me get it done. I want to do more of a mini-magazine than a newsletter. I want to make something that I would look forward to getting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.