Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got a lot more attention this time
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Got up this morning and took the Chalon over to Donut Derilicks. Had a lot more people come up and look at it this time asking questions and such. Then when I left, I drove through the parking lot before exiting. It drew a lot of attention rumbling through and I could hear comments like "Wow, thats a V8 in there". Made me proud. biggrin.gif
spare time toys
YOU know what thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
skline
I only took a few pictures since my camera battery wasnt charged, so I only took picts of ones I thought were way cool. This first one was really close to my car so I got it first. Aluminum buick motor in an Austin Healey. Sweet job on this car.
skline
The outside of that same AE
skline
This one has a little car attached to a big motor
skline
Can you say Hemi??
skline
This was really close to my car, I guess the P guys like to stay close to one another.
skline
I really liked this old Corvette
skline
The powerplant was not orginal, very clean installation.
skline
The whole car 1962
skline
This came rolling in and got my complete attention.
skline
It was not a VW comversion either. Boy did it sound sweet.
skline
The business end of this ride
skline
And last but not least, talk about big brakes, the only thing wrong with this car was the guy had stock rear drums, maybe he just hasnt got that far yet. The engine was all billet and beautiful.
Joe Bob
I WILL have mine painted....but this is the body style look that I'm going for....

user posted image
neo914-6
What was powering that Lola (replica?)... drooley.gif
Joe Bob
Nope....the front end is called the "long hood"....74 they changed the front ends to use the impact bumpers....turn signals went from the fenders to the bumpers.

This is what it looks like NOW....
I'm thinking of also using some of Craig's neat s/s driving lghts instead of the big ass Cibie's the guy is using above....

user posted image
neo914-6
Like this?
Joe Bob
Yupperz....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.