Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: poster board for 914 for car shows(Amelia etc)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DRPHIL914
Has anyone else made one of these? I have a printing company that can make one for me here locally , so what I need is some ideas on the print, 914 history and numbers along with maybe some specific stuff about the 1975 2.0 cars, and my rare L99K copper metallic color, AND the 50 th anniversary - I am also looking to put near the middle bottom or across the top something like
this:
The restoration of this car would not have been possible with out the extensive advice of my fellow forum members of www.914world.com

AND the extensive treasure trove of parts from that community and the following parts suppliers that have supported the 914 community:

www.914rubber.com(Mark and Matt Whitesell)-(seat covers, all rubber parts, and more than I can list hear)
Bruce Stone aka bdstone - OEM replated parts too numerous to list!
Eric Shea @ www.PMBperformance.com(brakes, restored calipers etc)
EDIT:: - Restoration design -floor pans jack points etc for rebuilding all rusty stuff
Sierra Madrea Collection
Stoddards.com
www.autoatlanta.com & George Hussey: many parts and advice
www.pelicanparts.com
Chris Foley and team at www.tangerineracing.com(fabrication,rust repair in floor, longs jack points etc, and my CV joints, oil cooler )
Mike Branch- Paint and body work, Columbia SC
Mike Lesniak-aka Dr. Evil, Evilwerks transmission service and rebuild clinics
Dakota Digital gauges
RIX914parts.com
But most of all my family , wife and kids that have helped and put up with me during the last 10 years of this process.

also for all the companies that are suppliers etc i'd like to put logos or stickers along the top side and bottom of all of you along with center top the
cool 50th anniversary sticker .

going to have to look at my box of parts receipts I know there are other suppliers but not coming to mind at this time.

but other than that, some production numbers etc - I am NOT a writer, so looking for info and suggestions or even examples if anyone has done this before.

Thanks!

Dr. Phil
DRPHIL914
not a one suggestion ?? well just did an edit I had left off Restoration Design
as I got all my replacement metal for Chris Foley to fix and replace the longs , floor pans etc etc.

also have been reaching out to all the vendors that I have used and am asking for their logos or business cards to put on the outside boarder of the board all the way around it. if anyone here sees this and I have not sent a PM asking about this, please send me a PM or e-mail. logo, business card or such could be sent to me or emailed to philipjwagnerdc@gmail.com

I have been pouring over my 914 history book and have been putting some stuff together from that. It would be nice if we knew how many cars were made of each color, and specifically how many cars were ordered in 1975 model year in L99K copper metallic. I have only seen 4, and heard of a couple that surfaced that were repainted other colors at some point, but right now can think of 3 very nice ones- Jim Hoyland, Brad at 914ltd has his for sale and is very niceone, and mine. There was one other in Florida but I think was shipped to Europe a couple years ago. but I wonder if it was there were even a dozen of them ordered in this color?

anyway any verifiable numbers on car colors, or interesting history tidbits that have not come up in the books?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.