Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Used Rennshifter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Gearup
Good afternoon Gents,

I am selling my used Rennshifter as I have pivoted to an LS1/Boxster S setup.
$450 plus shipping. No boot included but they are inexpensive.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Gearup
More pictures Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Tdskip
Side shifter?

If so interested / will buy.
Gearup
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Dec 9 2019, 03:52 PM) *

Side shifter?

If so interested / will buy.

I posted pics of this last week on World and was told by people in the know that it was for a side shifter.
Tdskip
PM sent, thanks.
Gearup
Tdskip is first in line pending sideshift compatibility verification on his part. Newbie RCotten951 is second in line. Didn’t know protocol and PM’d me instead of responding here.
Gearup
Any knowledgeable person on here, was verified when I asked the question last week, that confirm for Tdskip that this is correct for a sideshift 901?

Thanks
mepstein
QUOTE(Gearup @ Dec 9 2019, 07:50 PM) *

Any knowledgeable person on here, was verified when I asked the question last week, that confirm for Tdskip that this is correct for a sideshift 901?

Thanks

I am 100% sure it is for a sideshifter. It’s exactly like my 2 Rennshift sideshifters. The stock oem coupler is attached to the end of the linkage on the bottom. A stock tailshifter uses a cup bushing. I have 4 early cars and one late and I’ve parted 5 others. I’m sure about this.
Gearup
QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 9 2019, 06:05 PM) *

QUOTE(Gearup @ Dec 9 2019, 07:50 PM) *

Thanks

I am 100% sure it is for a sideshifter. It’s exactly like my 2 Rennshift sideshifters. The stock oem coupler is attached to the end of the linkage on the bottom. A stock tailshifter uses a cup bushing. I have 4 early cars and one late and I’ve parted 5 others. I’m sure about this.

Thanks Mark:)
Gearup
SOLD to Tdskip
euro911
Yep, it's for a side-shifter ... looks just like mine shades.gif

Congrats cheer.gif

... Side note, I have your trunk floor pan staged for it's trip back to CA.
Tdskip
Thanks all, seller is a good guy FYI.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.