Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 380mm Steering Wheel 914.347.805.10 dated 11/70
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike Fitton
This steering wheel has just been recovered by Dallas Custom Steering Wheels and is in excellent condition. The black spokes were in excellent condition and are original, leather cover was made a little thicker than factory with padding to 3 3/8" diameter. This is a 914.347.805.10 wheel dated 11/70 and is ready to install on an early 911 or 914-6 and has the factory drilled counter sunk holes to attach the correct cancel ring. The hockey puck horn button still has it's original leather cover and rear hardware, the chrome ring was replated and is excellent. Hard to duplicate this package as is, it is a beautiful wheel. Now with butterfly pad only $1,100 Now $975 with insured shipping in the USA.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
johnhora
Mike,

I like what you did on this one...really is nice with the little extra grip.
Very nice hockey puck.
GLWTS
Mike Fitton
$1,100 now $975 with the butterfly horn pad instead, which is excellent condition.

Click to view attachment
Mike Fitton
I have people interested in separate pieces so I will split up now:
Steering Wheel - $895
Hockey Puck - $495 Sold!
Butterfly Horn Pad - $195
Mike Fitton
Hockey Puck is now sold!
Mike Fitton
Now available with a very nice/mint butterfly horn pad. $1,100. Now $975

Click to view attachment
Mike Fitton
Some have interest in just the wheel or horn pad. Wheel is $825 and horn pad is $150.
Mike Fitton
These are both sold now, Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.