Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: **Sold***Original1973 914 "S"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
442nd914s
Sold Dec 30th. For your pleasure is my Original 1973 Zambezi green 914 "S". Featuring appearance group package and numbers matching functional 2.0 Lt EFI.
It was purchased new by the original owner at Art Bunker KCMo in '73. It was enjoyed till 1994. It was then stored in a garage until I bought it in 2011. Restoration began with it's 2.0 lt engine and side shifting transmission being rebuilt to a 2056 engine by Brad Meyuer. During this time period I replaced every bushing, hoses, suspension, overhauled brakes, injectors, alternator and starter rebuilt, Goodyear Gt tires, ect.  Eventhough it wasn't required I had the LONGS repaired by Brad Meyuer. Finally finished the restoration spring of '19 with a new paint job. The car was painted to its original color and process (single stage Sikens paint). Original "hell hole" remains only because it's in very good shape.
My original goal was to preserve the car as Porsche intended. With that being said the only modification are the following bolt ons: Monza qual tip exhaust, MSD/Pertronixs ignition system, Bosch fuel pump (original location).
Its original tan interior remains unmolested. Original dash pad, carpet and vinyl seats are all in excellent condition. It even has the fully functional dealer installed 8 track radio. All lights, guages, instruments work...even the clock!
With it being such an original well preserved car, I've only put less than 300 miles since completion. Since my true passion is a 911, I'm selling this so I can buy that car. Featured pictures are from this year's car show. Additional pictures maybe a little difficult because the car is stored in an enclosed 18ft  trailer which I will be selling also. Feel free to ask me questions. Asking price is $28,000. All documents available. Located1 hr east of Kansas City Mo.Click to view attachment
442nd914s
Additionally pictures
442nd914s
More pictures Click to view attachment
442nd914s
Last pic Click to view attachment
jagalyn
Very nice car... GLWTS
flat4guy
Very clean car - need to sell my 911 so I can get back into a 914.
Sprout
I have seen this car and it is beautiful! I may be a little biased because it's the same color as mine, but this one is in much better condition and better optioned. I'm sorry to see it's being sold since I know how much work went into restoring it, and if I had the space I would buy it myself. It's worth every penny!

GLWTS! beerchug.gif
Sprout
QUOTE(flat4guy @ Dec 11 2019, 08:13 PM) *

Sounds like the two of you could make a trade!
442nd914s
QUOTE(flat4guy @ Dec 11 2019, 08:13 PM) *

What kind of 911 do you have?
Contact me to 417 seven 3 three twenty 9 four
flat4guy
Great talking to you today
442nd914s
Price reduced to $28k obo
442nd914s
Sold.
Off to California
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.