Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 911 parts brakes and front struts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
colingreene
I have a pair of 3 inch struts i pulled off of my 76 911 i wont be using they also came with M calipers

I will split up these parts if need be

100 for the front calipers 300 for the front struts.

Tdskip
PM sent
MM1
I'll take'em if TDskip passes, please.
Superhawk996
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Dec 11 2019, 09:29 AM) *

PM sent

cheer.gif smilie_pokal.gif

I was thinking of it. You solved the dilemma.
Tdskip
Hi guys - I don't NEED these, more of a want.

If these will help @MM1 and @Superhawk996 get a car back on the road please take first in line spot.
Superhawk996
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Dec 11 2019, 12:11 PM) *

Hi guys - I don't NEED these, more of a want.

If these will help @MM1 and @Superhawk996 get a car back on the road please take first in line spot.

@Tdskip

Want only here. I was joking - I need to fund my wife’s Christmas presents. Not my own. happy11.gif my car won’t roll for at least another year.
Tdskip
@MM1 , you are up then.

Thanks @Superhawk996 , just want to be fair/community minded about this is someone had a great need for their project.
pete000
That's a great buy, !
MM1
PM sent!

Thank you for your most gracious accomodation, Mr. Tdskip! I look forward to meeting you at one of the Teener events in the future (if I haven't met you already) - lunch/dinner will be my treat!

Marcus

beerchug.gif
Tdskip
QUOTE(MM1 @ Dec 12 2019, 09:37 AM) *

PM sent!

Thank you for your most gracious accomodation, Mr. Tdskip! I look forward to meeting you at one of the Teener events in the future (if I haven't met you already) - lunch/dinner will be my treat!

Marcus

beerchug.gif

You bet Marcus, glad we could all help each other out.

@colingreene - assume you two are all set here, hope to see you locally soon.
MM1
Sorry all - I am unexpectedly forced to drop out: @Superhawk996 , it's all yours . . .best of luck on your project as well.

Btw, @Tdskip , lunch/dinner is still on me . . .next time!
Miguel K R
QUOTE(colingreene @ Dec 11 2019, 06:30 AM) *

I have a pair of 3 inch struts i pulled off of my 76 911 i wont be using they also came with M calipers

I will split up these parts if need be

100 for the front calipers 300 for the front struts.

Hi,
I am interested in the struts (are you including the nuts ? ) and in the calipers.
Do you also have the hubs and how much do you want for them.

Can you arrange shipping to Portugal (Europe) ?
Superhawk996
QUOTE(MM1 @ Dec 13 2019, 04:54 PM) *

Sorry all - I am unexpectedly forced to drop out: @Superhawk996 , it's all yours . . .best of luck on your project as well.

Btw, @Tdskip , lunch/dinner is still on me . . .next time!

@Tdskip

Back to you . . . I don't Need them immediately . . but I will eventually as I move towared a /6 and associated 5 lug conversion. Same situation as you. I'll step in behind you if you're having 2nd thoughts.

Wow! lot's O' drama on this one. lol-2.gif
Superhawk996
@colingreene

while we are waiting for

@Tdskip

to chime in, I think the 76' struts used the wedge bolt for the lower ball joint. Can you confirm these are wedges.
Miguel K R
Hi,
I apologize that I mentioned I wanted these parts, without paying attention to the fact that some other members had already informed that they were interested.
My mistake is understandable because I started to be a member 2 days ago, and am not yet familiar with some details.

Anyway, as the other members are no longer interested, I am the first on the line ...
And I am very interested in these parts.

Miguel
colingreene
They are wedge bolts.

MM1 wanted them but said he could not do it, TD do you want these things, i can drop them off at your house.

I can ship to Portugal but I am apprehensive at best about it.
Superhawk996
I'll step in if

@Tdskip passes since I do need to get 5 lug conversion underway for front end.
Tdskip
Good morning guys - lets get @Superhawk996 going with these.

If I can help package / ship let me know as I have been a bit slow about following up, sorry Colin.
Superhawk996
Pm sent for payment info.

Superhawk996
Man . . . . I hope my wife is OK with a set of struts for Christmas. I feel like this might leave a mark. chair.gif
colingreene
This stuff is Sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.