Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: needin a 75 late modle muff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
i am looking for a 75 late model muff, new or used were should i get one- A -used or B -new]
the muff is only going to get a few months of driving before a six conv is planned.....
thanks
steve
Joe Bob
2.0 or 1.8? US, Canada or CA....big diff as the 2.0 had a cat in CA and not in the ROW and 49 states cars.....but hey....I could be wrong....got any pics?
pete-stevers
that muff was off a Cal car 2.0 four and may be a cat type muff, but i did not see a cat on the muffler....
the muffler has only two intakes with a singular tube coming in from each heat exhangers....is that enough clarifacation....i am at work so i can't post pic
Joe Bob
If you are a fair welder...I gave Howie a flat Bursch that he isn't using....I also have some never used glass packs....13 inchers.
pete-stevers
send me a pic Mike maybe we can send all the stuff togather....
Joe Bob
Just a 13 inch tube about four inches thick.....you have to ask Howie about the Bursch.
Allan
I have one you can have for the cost of shipping. Cat and all.
pete-stevers
were are you shipping from?
sounds good to me....
saves me tryin to fudge the old junker togather biggrin.gif
thanks
steve
Joe Bob
He's in Sunny Bakersfield....
rhodyguy
steve, dan root has/had a real nice one. even had the cat delete piece. check to see if he still has it.

k
nebreitling
i have cat and a cat by-pass tube from a 75 exhaust just sitting in my parts pile.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.