Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 for rent in Phoenix
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
Click to view attachment

I'm headed south next week and was looking for a fun car to rent for a day or two and look what I found.
SteveL
how many days of rental does that trans have to survive before the rental income pays for new gears and synchros?
michael7810
Dang that looks like my car. PM me if you rent the teener and want to drive some of the local twisties
rhodyguy
138 a day? Like 24 hours? What can you rent for 200 or a bit more? Something you would never get a chance to drive. 1.7 and the ad states a 4 speed. We went to San Jose for a wedding and I rented a Miata. Everyone else rented toyotas. We zipped around for 4 days. Santa Cruz, up the coast, redwood Hwy?, down Sand Hill Rd.
Jett
Great site... I was in Vegas recently and would have rented one:
https://www.driveshare.com/car/3415/search/...list&o=3253
Krieger
That's pretty cool! I'd consider renting that.
Larmo63
Are the jack stands in the front or rear trunk?
rhodyguy
Anybody else read the security deposit agreement? 'Used for Miscellaneous items that may pop up'. What ever that means. A 914? Big list of candidates.
cary
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Dec 12 2019, 01:52 PM) *

Dang that looks like my car. PM me if you rent the teener and want to drive some of the local twisties

I was thinking the same thing. Keep your doors locked ..... bye1.gif
VG-914
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Dec 12 2019, 11:41 AM) *

Click to view attachment

I'm headed south next week and was looking for a fun car to rent for a day or two and look what I found.

I think my '07 Cayman S is on Driveshare... but not sure I would risk putting my 914 on it, although they do a nice job of insuring / repairing issues from the rentals (I have been lucky, and not HAD issues...)
KELTY360
For all the seat time you have with your /6, are you ready for the joys of a tail shift-4?

Good time of year to be in the Valley of the Sun.
73-914
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Dec 12 2019, 10:10 PM) *

Are the jack stands in the front or rear trunk?

Both
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.