Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Product Announcement ~
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914werke
I'm happy to announce that 914werke is teaming up with another member vendor @Jonesy to make available his line of billet aluminum components for our Type 4 engines. aktion035.gif
Many of you may have seen or participated in one of the group buys organized in the past to acquire these pieces.
Those efforts were necessary because individual sales from the UK can be logistically & economically ...challenging. sad.gif
914werke will now be offering various of these products for US distribution immediately !!
Two items will be of specific interest to us, 914 owners: the Oil Sump Extension (or Tuna Can) & the Oil Temperature sender (or Taco Plate)
Check them out in the "Members Vendors" section or as Featured Products HERE at 914werke.com sunglasses.gif
BPic
QUOTE(914werke @ Dec 14 2019, 07:26 PM) *

I'm happy to announce that 914werke is teaming up with another member vendor @Jonesy to make available his line of billet aluminum components for our Type 4 engines. aktion035.gif
Many of you may have seen or participate in one of the group buys organized in the past to acquire these pieces.
Those efforts were necessary because individual sales from the UK can be logistically & economically ...challenging. sad.gif
914werke will now be offering various of these products for US distribution immediately !!
Two items will be of specific interest to us, 914 owners: the Oil Sump Extension (or Tuna Can) & the Oil Temperature sender (or Taco Plate)
Check them out in the "Members Vendors" section or as Featured Products HERE at 914werke.com sunglasses.gif

Nice!! Congrats Rich!!
cary
Well done Rich.
I run the Tuna Can on my car. Might have to give the temp plate a go.
jim_hoyland
Good news smile.gif
I run the billet tuna can too and found it to be a superior upgrade. Looking forward to any new items....
jsaum
I'll add this to my Xmas list. Put me down for the assembly, local pick up.
CHIZ 914
Please add one for me

thanks!
914werke
Thanks All ... & just a FYI Ive posted simple instruction for the Sump, and am working up more for additional products, on my site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.