Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.0 motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Neil914
The title pretty much sums it up. I am looking for something in Socal, San Diego/Orange county more specifically. My car currently has a good FI system on it but I am open to alternatives. One I get my engine out and opened up I may edit this as to change what I am searching for.

Thanks
914LIVE
=================================

Good evening.

Just sent you a message on great 2.0 Liter
complete engine (160 to 165 on all cylinders).

Complete with all sheetmetal, throttle housing,
air cleaner, injectors.

Thank you.

=================================
bdstone914
@Neil914
date='Dec 14 2019, 10:53 PM' post='2769894']
The title pretty much sums it up. I am looking for something in Socal, San Diego/Orange county more specifically. My car currently has a good FI system on it but I am open to alternatives. One I get my engine out and opened up I may edit this as to change what I am searching for.

Thanks
[/quote]

What actually happened?

May not require a replacement engine unless you had an extreme failure like a rod going thru a case or a broken crank.

Tdskip
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 15 2019, 10:56 AM) *

What actually happened?

May not require a replacement engine unless you had an extreme failure like a rod going thru a case or a broken crank.

Right - let's see if there is a cheaper / faster way to get you back on the road.

What actually happened?
infraredcalvin
Hey it’s Pat, we met at the Nov POC autocross, I’m the black and blue 914, with the crappy driver... lol-2.gif.

Aww man that’s too bad... seemed to be running well at El Toro. No engines here, but happy to lend a hand if I can...

Pat
Tdskip
@Neil914 - dropped you a PM with an idea on sourcing one.
Neil914
Thanks Pat, the car is at Tracy's now and we will pull the motor today.
marksteinhilber
QUOTE(Neil914 @ Dec 14 2019, 08:53 PM) *

Thanks

I have a GA case with crank and rods, flywheel and cam $300. I also have 2.0 original heads that I paid $800 for. If you need this stuff, I'm located in Foothill Ranch/ Lake Forest. Others here have had good rebuilds done at EMW in LA South Bay. European Motor Works / Jorge.
Neil914
Great, that could be helpful, I will know more about what I need over the next couple of days.
PWS1205
I know someone here in the San Francisco Bay Area selling a 2.0l with everything on it (sheet metal, heater box etc.) except I think it may be missing clutch and muffler. I think he wanted $2,000. Let me know if you're interested.
mlindner
2.0 L for sale on Pelican. Best.
Tdskip
The one on the Bird is way over priced IMHO, no details on how healthy etc. not trying to give you a hard time, just likely a local one with better history closer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.