Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guaging Interest in NOS Switches
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
I found some NOS SWF(German) parts in Spain.

6 Wire Wiper Switches Lets you have intermittent wipers and electric water pump

Stock turn signal SWF switch. Guessing price to be around $150--$175 each.

NOT cheap but no longer available parts. Let me know if you are interested with a PM

914_7T3
Way better quality than aftermarket and pricing is on par with what these sell for in the VW World. I'd be all over this if I hadn't already picked up a set over on the Samba.

beerchug.gif
bdstone914
I checked over a dozen used ones and few were good. Very pricey but quality counts. Question is who will pay that at much.
FlacaProductions
I just picked up what I'm told is an NOS SWF turn signal switch....I'd love to see a pic of what you have found or what you can confirm to be NOS as this one only has one copper finger for the horn ring as opposed to the one I'm replacing that has two. But otherwise, I *may* be interested but wouldn't be counted as a firm commitment at this point...
914Sixer
Yes, the later NOS turn signal switches ONLY had one on the top. I can not take any more requests at this time. I will see what I can make happen since this will involve several overseas transactions.
914Sixer
Update, no turn signal switches available at this time, 3 wiper switches are inbound. Expecting around the 1st of Jan.

Going to check the Far East for some other NOS parts. See what happens.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.