Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Luft is coming east in 2020
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
Everyone get ready!
sb914
It was fun! Now it’s gotten to big.
Manny Alban
Someone told me, in a positive tone, that it has become an Instagram event. I took that to mean that it lives forever on Instagram because the scenic back grounds they have combined with car selection and placement make for memorable Instragram shots.

I do wish they would include everyone, but I don't think that's their mission. I've gone once (in 2016) and it was cool seeing rare Porsches. I didn't mind paying an entry fee. I figure there's always Werks Reunion and other events for the rest of us that don't have the cars they're looking for but I'm happy to see it coming to the east coast. Hopefully, it's close by in the mid-atlantic.
iankarr
I'm guessing miami....
FlacaProductions
Meh.
I've been to a couple and the last one I went to two years ago at the lumber yard was awful. ZERO info on the cars so if I wasn't already familiar with one, there was no way of figuring out why it was significant enough to be on display. Too hip for me, I guess - or I'm too old now.
Steve
I went to the last one at Universal. Awesome cars including a 916. No placards on any of the cars. Found out after the event, the car info was online. Ahwell...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.