Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Willys Pickup
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
914forme
Looking for a 4x4 Willy's pickup in good condition, not restored.

We have sold our family farm, so we don't need a big ole truck around anymore, but I do like one for hauling the Christmas tree, 2x4s and welding gas cylinders, etc.... So I was thinking I could restore my Chevy, or Restore something that brings me a bit more joy.

Back story when I was growing up, Mom, Dad, and I would goto Colorado every summer and work on a Ranch just on the west side of Wolf Creek Pass. Do things like fix fences, drive cattle up to the government grass lands, etc.... Ranch had an old Willy's pickup that we drove all over that area, and have hundreds of joyous memories of my time in the cab and bed of that truck.

I also had a horse, but he is long since dead. King was a mix bread of Thoroughbred and a Clydesdale. I won't buy another horse, not into hay burners anymore.

But if I could find the right Willy's I would do it in a heart beat.

Just hoping someone on here has one waiting for a good home.

If you happen to have a Willy's from the area of around Wolf Creek Pass / Pagosa Springs, Colorado let me know, Thant would be even better.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.