Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: old radio finally installed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brcacti
I'm NOT the fastest car worker smile.gif but I finally did get the 1975 radio in my car with help from a few people on this forum with parts trading and donating. THANK YOU ALLClick to view attachment
Front yard mechanic
Looks good I want one
johnhora
very nice...looks just right in there
JawjaPorsche
I love it! I like keeping our teeners original. I have a vintage radio that works but I don’t listen to it. I would rather hear my 914.
brcacti
jawjaporsche............I love it, I wish everyone would post their old radio pictures on here.
bbrock
I think it looks like crap. Rip it out and send it to me and I'll be happy to dispose of it for you. av-943.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we always have period correct and rebuilt blaupunkt am fm radios in stock
shane
You inspired (jealousy) to get something for the hole in my dash that I made when I pulled out a modern pioneer I couldn’t look at anymore. She’s not correct but a million X better then the pioneer. Can’t wait to get it in and fire it up and see the beautiful incandescent warm glow. Click to view attachment
brcacti
Looks good, there are people on here that may know the exact years this one was offered.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.