Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 1974 914 carpet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
racingredsc
Where is the best place to buy new carpet for a '74 914 project.
sholman5
https://900designs-container.zoeysite.com/1...ce-carpet-set-1
Go for the German loop. Specify that the drivers side long does not have a handbrake stop or it will have an extra hole cut out and the passenger side mat is short or long.
Tom_T
Assuming you don't mean NOS original carpets, there are actually several sources, & I'm not familiar with the one above for 914 carpet sets. ... or is that 914Rubber's new clone site zoey?? blink.gif

914Rubber member vendor here sells them, as does Autos International in Fallbrook CA, World Upholstery in Oxnard/Ventura CA, & Lakewell.com in Europe.

Auto Atlanta has the NOS original stuff, & repro kits too.

If you want to save money & won't drive your 914 much, then go with the domestic kits, otherwise save yourself some long term money & grief & pay for the better German kits (Lakewell only carries German, & are well reputed in Europe, & shipping takes about 10-14 days tops).

santa_smiley.gif beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
racingredsc
I want German. Thank you!
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Dec 23 2019, 12:59 PM) *

Assuming you don't mean NOS original carpets, there are actually several sources, & I'm not familiar with the one above for 914 carpet sets. ... or is that 914Rubber's new clone site zoey?? blink.gif

914Rubber member vendor here sells them, as does Autos International in Fallbrook CA, World Upholstery in Oxnard/Ventura CA, & Lakewell.com in Europe.

If you want to save money & won't drive your 914 much, then go with the domestic kits, otherwise save yourself some long term money & grief & pay for the better German kits (Lakewell only carries German, & are well reputed in Europe, & shipping takes about 10-14 days tops).

Tom
///////

sholman5
QUOTE(racingredsc @ Dec 23 2019, 09:54 PM) *

I want German. Thank you!
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Dec 23 2019, 12:59 PM) *

Tom

Yes it is 914 rubber site. I purchased a set 2 years ago. Easy to install, good quality carpet German loop.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.