Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 914 side stripes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Erich martin
I have 3 pairs of clear PORSCHE side stripe decals $50 per pair shipped
they are clear so hard to take picture of. i took picture of my reflective ones next to clear. will look like ghost letter. email me Miniking1275@gmail.com Click to view attachment
daytona
OK, sorry for the ignorance, but I got to ask; how does the clear Porsche sticker work, what is the point of it? I don't get it.
Cairo94507
Is it like a ghost image?
live free & drive
Frosted?
daytona
Man, I am so glad that I'm not the only one who is wondering what a clear sticker looks like on a car.
sholman5
They could also be used as a stencil for painted stripes.
Ansbacher
If this were April, I'd say this is an April Fool's joke...???...???
Erich martin
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Dec 24 2019, 09:28 AM) *

If this were April, I'd say this is an April Fool's joke...???...???

Yes they are clear. and you will see it like a ghost. nice detail.
Erich martin
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Dec 23 2019, 05:24 PM) *

Is it like a ghost image?

yes! looks really nice in person.
Erich martin
QUOTE(daytona @ Dec 23 2019, 04:18 PM) *

OK, sorry for the ignorance, but I got to ask; how does the clear Porsche sticker work, what is the point of it? I don't get it.

you will see it.
bdstone914
@Erich martin

Those look like side stripes not door sills stripes. What size are they? And how would they install on the door sills with the scuff panels which are ribbed ?
Where did you get them and how old are they? The adhesive dries out over the years.
welcome.png
Erich martin
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 30 2019, 09:02 AM) *

@Erich martin

Those look like side stripes not door sills stripes. What size are they? And how would they install on the door sills with the scuff panels which are ribbed ?
Where did you get them and how old are they? The adhesive dries out over the years.
welcome.png

yes side stripes. they are 41/4" tall and 6 feet long. they are new
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.