Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: free: '71 steering wheel plastic hub cover + cancel ring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kwyjibo
Free!!! just a couple conditions...
1. Free to someone who needs it. Please reply with a photo of your broken/cracked hub to show that you need a replacement and its yours.
2. You pay shipping.
That's it. Just the plastic hub cover and cancel ring - horn pin not included.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
gereed75
Oh man, need both of these. No photo of old parts, but just built this wheel

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=Latest+project

Old wheel was missing the cancel ring and the horn button.
kwyjibo
If you need both, they're yours. If you need just the cancel ring, I can separate it from the plastic cover - If someone needs the cover to replace a cracked one, they probably have have the ring already.
send me a pm.
gereed75
Thanks for generous offer. Had another member step up with a cancel ring and contact pin. Hope you can help another member in need.
1970-1914
I could definitely use the cancel ring if it is the same for a 1970 car. I sold my stock wheel with it attached not realizing my aftermarket wheel hub did not come with that provision.

Pierre
kwyjibo
Hello Pierre,
Send me your zip code and I'll get a shipping estimate.
kwyjibo
The turn signal cancel ring is now gone.
The plastic cover is still available.
Teryn It Up
QUOTE(kwyjibo @ Dec 30 2019, 04:26 PM) *

The turn signal cancel ring is now gone.
The plastic cover is still available.

do you still have the plastic cover?
kwyjibo
QUOTE(Teryn It Up @ Jul 11 2020, 09:27 PM) *

Yes, I should still have it. Let me see if I can find it! PM your address and I'll look into shipping
Teryn It Up
QUOTE(kwyjibo @ Jul 12 2020, 08:03 PM) *

QUOTE(Teryn It Up @ Jul 11 2020, 09:27 PM) *

Yes, I should still have it. Let me see if I can find it! PM your address and I'll look into shipping

Pm sent
7T914-6
Can any one tell me how this plastic cover can be attached to an aftermarket steering wheel hub. I have a 1970 and can’t figure out how to close the gap between the hub and steering column.
kwyjibo
QUOTE(7T914-6 @ Jul 13 2020, 05:47 AM) *

Can any one tell me how this plastic cover can be attached to an aftermarket steering wheel hub. I have a 1970 and can’t figure out how to close the gap between the hub and steering column.

Short answer: it can't. This cover acts as a spacer/cover for the stock steering wheel. If you're using a MOMO or Nardi hub and you see a gap at the back of the hub, you're probably using the wrong hub. From your user name, it looks like you have a 914-6, which uses the pre-'74 hub for 356, 911 and 914-6. These are hard to find and when you do, they're expensive.
kwyjibo
These parts are now all gone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.