Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Birthday Fairy News---I'm hanging up my wings
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mrs. K
Hello fellow 914'ers biggrin.gif

This will be the last year of birthday fairy news from me. My last post will be Dec 31st.

It has been my honor and pleasure to bring birthday cheer to all of you for many years.

But alas it's time for me to hang up my fairy wings.

I have loved being your birthday fairy and I am sorry that I have to retire sad.gif

So happy birthday to everyone forever more!

birthday3.gif

Sincerely,

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
gereed75
Thanks Lisa for all of your heartfelt goodness. God bless.
Mueller
Thanks for doing it thru the years.

Always entertaining to read the post.

Enjoy your "retirement" biggrin.gif
SO.O.C914er
Wow now this is big 914world news. Thank you Lisa for being our birthday fairy for all these years..... thanks again Paul beerchug.gif
campbellcj
Thank you Lisa for doing this for so long. Maybe someone else will step up. Or else Andy will need to write a Lisa-bot script or whatnot! Which wouldn't be the same...
carr914
Thanks Lisa for all that you have done!
Dion
Thank you Lisa for the fun posts. It added a certain something to the otherwise “normal” threads. Enjoy your retirement.
Cheers, Dion
theer
Thank you for all the Happy Birthday wishes over the years!

Best,
Tom
sb914
Thank you Lisa, it’s been nice seeing your posts.Check in and say hi once in a while,
You will be missed! wub.gif Thanks
Porschef
Thank you for your time and dedication to the Birthday Wishes . Enjoy what comes next

beerchug.gif
ClayPerrine
Thank you Lisa.

We will miss you. Please come back and visit once in a while.

Clay
JOEPROPER
Thank you for your service and commitment to this site and all your efforts.
sixnotfour
pray.gif wub.gif bye1.gif smilie_pokal.gif first.gif flag.gif cheer.gif beerchug.gif santa_smiley.gif
Garland
Thank you for all the birthday wishes over the years.
You will be missed, I enjoy the retirement.
tygaboy
We so appreciate your work all these years and will certainly miss what you added to our little World.
Best to you and yours!
beerchug.gif cheer.gif aktion035.gif pray.gif wub.gif
bye1.gif
PanelBilly
Thank you for keeping this going for so long.
FourBlades

Thanks Lisa for all the birthday wishes throughout the year!

This is the only forum I am on where the birthday wishes are not computer generated.

Most forums have no birthday wishes so 914 World has been something special all these years because of you! first.gif

John
TJB/914
Lisa wub.gif

Thank you Lisa for birthday wishes, we will miss you, but please check in so we know what's happening in your life.

Again, thank's for being our birthday fairy pray.gif & enjoy retirement. bye1.gif

Tom
TonyA
Relatively new member so I only received three years worth....but very much appreciated.

Thank you,
infraredcalvin
Thank you for all the b-day wishes, you’ll be missed, enjoy your retirement from this crazy place!
76-914
Go for it and enjoy the extra time. A million thank you's. beerchug.gif
SteveL
Lisa - Thank you so much for all of the birthday wishes over the many years. I looked forward to that email every year, just receiving the latest about a week ago. Please know that you brought smiles to a great many people, and you are greatly loved.

As for the suggestion of the Lisa-Bot, the AI coders will never duplicate the legs!
Thanks again, and Happy Retirement!

Steve
aharder
Thank you for all of your Birthday wishes !!

effutuo101
We will miss your wishes!
Thank you for watching after us all for so long.

cheer.gif
bernbomb914
Thank you for your service. Its been a long time and you have honored all of us for many years. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif bye1.gif
mgp4591
Thanks for your birthday wishes over the years! Sometimes that little mention has meant something more to some than others but it's always been fun and welcomed. Enjoy your retirement and don't be a stranger to us, the strangest! biggrin.gif cheer.gif shades.gif
burton73
Lisa,

Thanks for all you have done for the members here. It has been nice to get my birthday wish for the last 13 years.

Everything changes and I guess this is just part of it.

Best wishes to you,

Bob B
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif slap.gif
Mrs. K
Thank you all for the posts of thanks and love wub.gif

This is a great place because of the GREAT people! icon12.gif

I'll miss you all too, but I promise to check in from time to time bye1.gif

Birthday Fairy signing off.......icon12.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Gustl
Thank you very much for all your wishes and good vibes first.gif smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif

Enjoy your retirement biggrin.gif
EdwardBlume
You are and will always be a beautiful person! Thank you!
Mark Henry
Thank you Lisa, the birthday fairy will be missed. wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.