Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Men's Rolex or Patek Philippe Wristwatch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
montblanc97
Looking to add to my watch collection. Interested in Rolex, Patek Philippe, AP and others. Please PM me with what you have. I'm also looking in particular for a Rolex President, Submariner and GMT. I'm located in Cleveland, Ohio, but I'm also willing to buy sight unseen. Thanks! Price less $25,000 or less depending on model.
Chi-town
I have a line on both brands but due to your lack of history here I would need references before I would do business with you.
montblanc97
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Dec 27 2019, 12:09 PM) *

I have a line on both brands but due to your lack of history here I would need references before I would do business with you.

Thanks for your reply. I have several references available and would be more than more than happy to provide that information to you.
Alapone
QUOTE(montblanc97 @ Dec 27 2019, 05:43 PM) *

Thanks for your reply. I have several references available and would be more than more than happy to provide that information to you.

There are a number of watch forums that would appreciate and encourage this type of discussion. Gonna go out on a limb here and say this isn’t the spot.
montblanc97
QUOTE(Alapone @ Dec 28 2019, 12:06 PM) *

There are a number of watch forums that would appreciate and encourage this type of discussion. Gonna go out on a limb here and say this isn’t the spot.

Certainly; however, a lot of Porsche owners tend to own "nicer" wristwatches. I prefer buying directly from the owner as opposed to purchasing from a dealer. Still looking.
abes914
QUOTE(montblanc97 @ Jan 16 2020, 09:18 AM) *

Certainly; however, a lot of Porsche owners tend to own "nicer" wristwatches. I prefer buying directly from the owner as opposed to purchasing from a dealer. Still looking.

Try the 911 registry.
914 is a narp dont ya know
budk

Ad seems to be appropriate since the name of this forum is Ads: All Other Non-914 Stuff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.