Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Welt. swaybar part...doubt I'll find one :(
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
I recieved a free 19mm fully adjustable swaybar from Bill P. last week, I either lost the part or it was missing from the package when he recieved it a while back.

it's the bracket circled in the red, it is the attachment bracket for the lever arm and drop link

skline
Well, if it was free, call Weltmeister and have them send you what you need, what could it cost? 25 to 30 bucks? Still a great price for the bar.
xsboost90
i ordered one from gpr and it was missing the slider for each side. called them back and they had them drop shipped right to me.
nine14cats
Hi Mike,

Sorry that the bar is missing parts. Is it both sliders? I'll check my bench to see If I left it there and also my truck to see if it fell off in there as well.

When I got the bar from a private party, I called GPR and they said they could get parts if I was missing anything.

Sorry sad.gif I hate messing you up like that.

Bill P.
Mueller
QUOTE (nine14cats @ Jul 2 2005, 09:18 PM)
Hi Mike,

Sorry that the bar is missing parts. Is it both sliders? I'll check my bench to see If I left it there and also my truck to see if it fell off in there as well.

When I got the bar from a private party, I called GPR and they said they could get parts if I was missing anything.

Sorry sad.gif I hate messing you up like that.

Bill P.

No big deal Bill....like Scott mentioned, even if I have to buy the part, I still got a smoke'n deal smile.gif

Only one side.....I'll look again in my truck, it could have fallen off the front seat and found it's way under the seat unsure.gif

I'm not complaining at all beerchug.gif

It's a part I could make, but I'm better off just buying it pre-made welder.gif

The chassis brackets are already installed so once I find the slider, all I have to to do is remove the wheels and slide the bar in and attach the lever arms and drop links, about a 15 minute job smash.gif
neo914-6
Mike,

I have a pair of 19mm bushings you can have.

I need a 22mm and haven't ordered it yet...

Bill is a very generous 914 club member. smilie_pokal.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (Neo914 @ Jul 4 2005, 08:59 AM)
Mike,

I have a pair of 19mm bushings you can have.

I need a 22mm and haven't ordered it yet...

Bill is a very generous 914 club member. smilie_pokal.gif

thanks Felix...however, I don't need the bushings, just the metal "slider" braket, sorta looks like a figure 8 with a pinch bolt on top of it.

I'll be calling GPR tom. to order one...
airsix
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jul 2 2005, 08:25 PM)
It's a part I could make, but I'm better off just buying it pre-made welder.gif

Who are you and what have you done with my friend Mike? huh.gif

-Ben M.
jonwatts
I have that part, call me.

Sincerely,

stromberg.gif

(just kidding, I don't have that part, don't call me laugh.gif )
neo914-6
It will probably have "improved" Mueller parts on it before it is installed... idea.gif

Jon, at least I offered parts he didn't need...laugh.gif

anyone have 22mm bushings?
eeyore
I have 2 of them. PM Sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.