Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: side shift gear box
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
old914dog
904 shaft with A,H,L,Q, V . Included in sale is Hb, and J for second gear changes. I also have S,M,X,U,Y gears which will be for sale later.
Factory LSD(don't know the % lockup) with correct drive flanges
Billet Intermediate Plate
4 shaft bearings, carrier bearings, syncros and dogs have about 18 hours. Box worked perfectly when car was sold. This was one of 3 which I used for E Prod 2.0 type 4 engine in vintage racing.
Case is set up to Spray the pinion, 2/3 stack, 4/5 stack and intermediate plate if desired. Located in DFW area. $4500 net to me Thanks to all the teeners. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Jetsetsurfshop
PM sent.
biggrin.gif
brant
Awesome set up!!!
old914dog
I will look for a Ga main shaft from a 911 which gives even more 2nd gear flexibility. $250 for it, assuming I can find it.
old914dog
Ga shaft from early 911, 18/32. dog teeth are ok, not sure of syncro. First shot goes to purchaser of gear box at $250 Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Jetsetsurfshop
Check your PMs when you get a chance.
Happy New Year!
beerchug.gif
old914dog
All sold pending funds and delivery.
Thanks Teeners
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.