Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB front bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Alapone
Had a bit of bad luck over the weekend....

A friend of mine allows me to park my 914 in his garage over the winter (I love it, garage is 75 degrees all winter). His wife was pulling out of her spot (next to mine) and grazed the front driver-side corner of the car hitting the bumper with her SUV. Just barely missed doing real damage to the fender

The bumper top was ripped off the bumper about 1/3 of the length of the bumper. There is also some damage to the bumper itself.

I will need bumper top, front bumper (not opposed to fiberglass) and early style lower valence. Please show me what you have.
BENBRO02
QUOTE(Alapone @ Dec 31 2019, 11:41 AM) *

Had a bit of bad luck over the weekend....

A friend of mine allows me to park my 914 in his garage over the winter (I love it, garage is 75 degrees all winter). His wife was pulling out of her spot (next to mine) and grazed the front driver-side corner of the car hitting the bumper with her SUV. Just barely missed doing real damage to the fender

The bumper top was ripped off the bumper about 1/3 of the length of the bumper. There is also some damage to the bumper itself.

I will need bumper top, front bumper (not opposed to fiberglass) and early style lower valence. Please show me what you have.

If you buy a fiberglass bumper they are 1 piece with no rubber along the top.
Specracer
Are you aware of this?

https://shop.914rubber.com/914-Early-pre-75...nal-914EFBT.htm
Alapone
QUOTE(Specracer @ Jan 1 2020, 07:43 PM) *

Yes I am thanks, wanted to see what guys here had before going that route. Plus I need a bumper and valence not just the top.
Alapone
QUOTE(Alapone @ Jan 2 2020, 10:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Specracer @ Jan 1 2020, 07:43 PM) *

Yes I am thanks, wanted to see what guys here had before going that route. Plus I need a bumper and valence not just the top.

Bump
budk
I have this valence for sale if you are interested.
Click to view attachment
Alapone
I am looking for the early stock valence for my front end remodel but thank you
Alapone
QUOTE(Alapone @ Jan 6 2020, 11:37 AM) *

Bump
Alapone
QUOTE(Alapone @ Jan 9 2020, 08:31 PM) *

Bump

bump
pascalou
QUOTE(Alapone @ Jan 17 2020, 08:45 AM) *

QUOTE(Alapone @ Jan 9 2020, 08:31 PM) *

Bump

bump

Hi,
i have a NOS front bumper. It is in original primer.
Unfortunately i live in Belgium, Europe....
Good luck
rgolia
I have front and back chrome off my 74. No tops. Bumpers are in fair to good condition I am in eastern Pennsylvania just across the Delaware river
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.