Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sighting at PCH Garage today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
Seen this am at PCH Garage in Sunset Beach, L97G Gold Mettalic, faded
Added to VIN database
FlacaProductions
Any idea what the story is? Interesting color - would the bumpers have come painted that way from the factory? Looks like a repaint (?) but the VIN sticker and paint code tag don't appear to be masked. Targa trim is body color....
jim_hoyland
Left a message to check out 914World. This may be an existing member ?
Paint looked original.
anderssj
IIRC, bumpers were painted body color on non-appearance group cars before 1973 MY.

A classmate of mine had a '72 in that same color.
ndfrigi
Maybe it’s Randy’s car that was looking for a shop around Mission Viejo but I recommended PCH garage. Just txted Randy and checking if that is his car.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Dec 31 2019, 03:16 PM) *

Maybe it’s Randy’s car that was looking for a shop around Mission Viejo but I recommended PCH garage. Just txted Randy and checking if that is his car.

I didn't notice a "Randy" on the shop work order; owner is from Long Beach and may have another 914...
ndfrigi
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Dec 31 2019, 04:09 PM) *

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Dec 31 2019, 03:16 PM) *

I didn't notice a "Randy" on the shop work order; owner is from Long Beach and may have another 914...

Hi Jim, you’re right! Randy said not his car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.