Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Search complete injection system L-Jetronic or parts of it for my Porsche 914, 1.8 L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Leon.paradise
Hello, question to you someone has used parts for my Porsche 914 1.8 L (engine code "EC) with 76 PS. I am looking for a suitable air mass meter, control unit, injection nozzles, fuel regulator, wiring harness for the injection. Please offer everything with price something The best would be a complete injection system but individual parts would also be good. I would be glad if someone could offer something. Greetings Leon

JawjaPorsche
Place a WTB in classified section. You might have better luck.
JeffBowlsby
You will need the 1.8L specific fuel injection and ignition harnesses. I have those and other 914 wiring harnesses available here:

http://bowlsby.net/914/WiringHarnesses/
pete000
PM sent
bdstone914
QUOTE(Leon.paradise @ Dec 31 2019, 07:09 PM) *

Hello, question to you someone has used parts for my Porsche 914 1.8 L (engine code "EC) with 76 PS. I am looking for a suitable air mass meter, control unit, injection nozzles, fuel regulator, wiring harness for the injection. Please offer everything with price something The best would be a complete injection system but individual parts would also be good. I would be glad if someone could offer something. Greetings Leon

Be aware that the 74 and 75 L jet systems have many different components.
AFM, Plenum, harness, and ECU are different. The 75 has an ambient temp sensors too.

@914werke Has a 75 system for sale
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.